Winter time is a time when you should be experiencing jolly laughter and there is no better way to do so than with funny winter jokes. The season lends itself to so many great laughts and puns that you will surely get the warm and fuzzy feeling even as the cold sets in.
From penguins to snowmen and everything in between, there is nothing icy about these funny winter jokes for kids and adults. Instead, we love to share them with family and friends as the weather starts to set in.
Grab a hot cocoa and be sure to sprinkle it with plenty of marshmallows on top as you settle down for a great time with the winter jokes for both kids and adults. Whether you are a little one, or looking for something to warm up a winter’s day, we are sure that you’ll enjoy them as much as we do.
Funny Winter Jokes for a Jolly Laugh
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
1. What can you catch in the winter, even with your eyes closed?
2. What did the unpopular snowman get the awards ceremony?
A cold reception.
3. What do you call an igloo without a bathroom?
4. What happened to the man who was buried alive under six feet of snow?
He felt under the weather.
5. What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
“Freeze a jolly good fellow.”
6. What do polar bears use to make their beds?
Sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
7. What is a snowman’s favorite condiment?
8. What does a snowman do when he cannot see properly?
He rubs his ice.
9. Knock, knock.
Lettuce in! It’s freezing out here!
10. How does a snowman get the weather report?
From the winternet.
11. What is a snowman’s favorite Mexican food?
12. What do superheroes put in their drinks?
13. Which one is faster, heat or cold?
Heat. You can catch a cold.
14. Why can’t snow climb up stairs?
Because snow falls.
15. How do snowmen look at each other?
With an icy stare.
16. What did the icy road say to the car?
“Wanna to go for a spin?”
17. What happened to the kid who was hit in the head with a snowball?
He was knocked out cold.
18. What is a snowman’s favorite hairstyle?
19. What’s the scariest part about owing Santa money?
He snows where you live.
20. What do computers wear in the winter that they don’t wear in summer?
21. What did the snow-mom put over her baby’s crib?
22. What do you call a robot that lives in Antarctica?
23. How does a carpenter in the North Pole fix something that is broken?
Igloos it together.
24. How did the snow globe feel after listening to a scary tale?
A bit shaken up.
25. Why did the snowman go to the produce aisle of the supermarket?
To shop for a new nose.
26. What does a snowman call a forest with twigs on the forest floor?
A second hand store.
27. What happens when you cross cold with anger?
You get a brr-grrr.
28. What do mountains wear on their heads?
29. What type of ball doesn’t bounce?
30. What bites but doesn’t have teeth?
31. What happens when you mix a snowman with a vampire?
You get frostbite.
32. What do you call a slow skier?
33. What did the doctor prescribe for the snowman who was feeling unwell?
A chill pill.
34. What did the tree say after a long, frigid winter?
What a re-leaf.
35. What do you call a friendly ghost in the winter?
36. Why did the bear keep getting fired?
Because he always disappeared in the winter.
Best Winter Jokes for Kids
Even as it gets cold outside, be sure to warm up with the funniest winter jokes for kids. We love sharing these with the family and children. They often provide a great way to share a laugh around the table and bring the home to life.
37. What do you call a polar bear in the Gobi Desert?
38. What do you call a snowman in August?
39. Where do snowmen go to dance?
40. Why did the musician keep her saxophone in the snow?
She liked playing cool jazz.
41. Did you hear what happened to the snowman who had a temper tantrum?
He had a meltdown.
42. Who delivers the Christmas presents to baby sharks?
43. What falls at winter but never gets hurt?
44. What did the snow-woman put on her face at night?
45. What do you call an elderly snowman?
46. What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet!
47. Why did the hipster leave his jacket at home during winter?
Because he wanted to be cool.
48. What did the snowman say from outside the window?
49. What do you call a photo of the South Pole?
50. Why did the two snowmen stop being friends?
Because one thought the other was a flake.
51. Why do polar bears swim in saltwater?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
52. Who were the snowman’s parents?
Mom and popsicle.
53. What did one snowman say to the other?
“Do carrot-bout that smell?”
54. What why did the snowman take a snowflake to school?
For Snow and Tell.
55. Why was it rude for the snowman to rummage through the bag of carrots?
Because he was picking his nose.
56. Where can you find the warmest North Pole?
On a map.
57. Why do polar bears live alone?
Because they like to ice-olate themselves.
58. What did one snowflake say to the other?
“You’re one of a kind!”
59. Why don’t penguins fly?
Because they’re not tall enough to reach the airplane’s pedals.
60. What do you call a musical in the North Pole?
61. What is snowy owls’ favorite subject in school?
62. Did you hear about the invisible snowman who rang the doorbell as a prank?
There was snowbody there when the door was opened.
63. What do you call a reindeer without eyes?
No eye deer.
64. Why did the snowman go to the doctor?
Because he was getting chills.
65. How do snowmen greet each other?
Ice to meet you.
66. How makes the best iced coffee in the winter?
67. What is the best breakfast cereal to eat in the winter?
68. What is a snowman’s favorite snack?
69. What do you call a wintertime hip-hop artist?
70. Did you hear about the snowman who fell in love with a mitten?
It was glove at first sight.
71. What did the wool hat say to the scarf?
You hang around while I’ll go ahead.
72. How do snowmen like to decorate their birthday cakes?
With lots of icing.
Even More Winter Jokes
We trust that you are enjoying these funny winter jokes and they are bringing a smile to your face. But don’t worry, we have plenty more. Snow, oops sorry, so if you are looking for more fun, enjoy the rest of these wintery jokes and puns to stay warm on the inside!
73. Why do birds fly south for the winter?
Because it’s too far to walk.
74. What do you call a snowman’s kids?
75. What did one snowman say to another when he heard that the temperature was going up to 70 the next day?
Water you doing tomorrow?
76. How do you build a snow fort?
You igloo it together.
77. How do wintertime fortune tellers tell the future?
By looking at what is mitten in the stars.
78. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a baker?
Frosty the Dough-man.
79. What do snowmen eat for lunch?
80. Where do snowmen keep their money?
In snow banks.
81. What did you hear about the snowman who was shunned by his peers?
He was given the cold shoulder.
82. Why don’t you find penguins in Britain?
Because they are afraid of Wales.
83. Which side of a penguin has the thickest feathers?
84. What do you call a snowman on rollerblades?
85. As I grow, I come closer to the ground. What am I?
If you love riddles, you will also love these amazing riddles for kids.
86. What did the policeman say when he saw the snowman stealing?
87. If a reindeer lost his tail, where would you go to buy him a new one?
A retail store.
88. How do snowmen buy a new house?
With cold, hard cash.
89. What advice should you give to snow moving to the big city?
Flake it till you make it.
90. What’s the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the regular alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
91. What does a snowman drink in winter?
92. Knock, knock.
‘Scold outside! Let me in!
93. Why do people love wintery days?
Because they are snow much fun!
94. Why is a snowman spy so dangerous?
Because he has a license to chill.
95. What do you call a snowman’s dog?
96. What did the lead dog say when he got lost?
“I’ve sled us astray.”
97. How do snowmen greet each other?
“Have an ice day!”
98. What do you call a winter monster with a six-pack?
99. What do snowmen who are dieting eat?
100. Why are snowmen great at getting to know people at parties?
Because they always break the ice.
101. How does a snowman convince someone he’s serious?
“It’s snow joke!”
102. Knock, knock.
103. Did you hear about the rude snowman?
He didn’t carrot all.
104. Why is a snowman never late?
Because time waits for snow man.
105. Why do you have to be very conscientious when ski after a fresh snow?
Because with great powder comes great responsibility.
106. What happens when you combine a glove with a snake?
You get smitten.
107. Why was the snowman hesitant about starting a ski resort.
Because it’s a slippery slope.
108. Why did the Inuit man look forward to returning to his igloo?
Because there’s snow place like home.
109. What did the Austrian skier yell when he sprained his ankle?
110. What does December have that no other month does?
The letter D.