The violin is a beautiful and unique instrument that has been enjoyed by people for centuries. It is one of the most popular instruments in the world, and its popularity is only increasing. There are many reasons why people enjoy playing the violin. Of course, this popularity also means that there are violin jokes and puns too.
Here are some of our favourite violin jokes and puns.
Violin Jokes that You Can Take A Bow To
1. Why was the violinist recruited into the medieval army?
Because he was good with the bow.
2. What’s the difference between a violinist and a dog?
A dog can hear very high pitches.
3. What’s the difference between buying and selling a violin?
When you are buying it, it is a fiddle. When you are selling it, it’s a violin.
4. How many second violinists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, they can’t reach that high.
5. How can you tell if a violin is out of tune?
The bow is moving.
6. What is the definition of a semitone?
Two beginner violinists playing in unison.
7. What do a violinist’s fingers and lightning have in common?
They both never hit the same spot twice.
8. What do you call a violinist who shows up on time for rehearsal?
9. What’s the difference between a cat and an amateur violinist?
A cat can be taught to stop scratching.
10. What’s the difference between a violinist and a pizza?
A pizzas can feed a family of four.
Funny Violin Jokes & Puns
people enjoy playing the violin is because of its unique sound. The violin has a very distinct sound that can be easily recognised, and this is one of the things that make it so special. No other instrument sounds quite like the violin, and this is one of the things that makes it so popular. Here are more violin jokes and puns.
11. How do you make two violinists play in unison?
Ask one to leave.
12. What’s the best part of a violin?
13. What do violins and rivers have in common?
They both have bridges.
14. How do you prevent a violin from being stolen?
Keep it in a viola case.
15. What do you get if you cross a violin and a pig?
16. How do you make a million dollars as a violinist?
Start with 5 million dollars.
17. How many violinists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one. They hold the light bulb in place while the world revolves around them.
18. Why did the violinist take his violin to the museum?
To get its scroll examined.
19. Why is the string section so dangerous?
Because of all the violins (violence).
20. Why is it easy to play the violin?
Because it is fretless.
21. Why did not one trust the violins?
Because they kept stringing others along.
Get even more funny jokes to brighten up your day here.