Tests and exams are hardly ever something we look forward to. Often they might be stressful. If you are looking for a bit of a laugh, here are some exam jokes that you can read to test your sense of humour and hopefully lighten up the mood.
Exam Jokes To Test Your Humour
1. What wild animal does well on exams despite not studying?
2. What does a magician do the night before a college exam?
3. What sort of exams do witches do?
4. What exams do vampire teachers set?
5. How do carpenters get certified?
They take a board exam
6. Why did the student only answer questions 1, 3, 5 and 7 on the exam?
Because they literally can’t even.
Funny Exam Jokes To Tell Your Classmates
Ever been stressed during an exam? Sometimes what might help clear one’s headspace before an exam is some lighthearted jokes. Here are some funny exam jokes that you can share with your classmates.
7. If I got 50 cents for every failed math exam, I’d have $ 6.30 now.
8. Teacher: “I hope I didn’t see you looking at Tim’s exam paper.”
Pupil: “I hope you didn’t see me either!”
9. I failed my calculus exam because I was seated between two identical twins.
I couldn’t differentiate between them.
10. Once I had completed my final exam, my professor told me to turn it in to one of the teaching assistants.
Good thing I have been practising my origami.
11. I tried to ace the exam on safely capturing butterflies, but I got a bee instead.
12. I messaged my ex on the day before my exam.
I asked if he had any good cheating tips
13. A cosmetology student had to retake her final exam.
It was a makeup makeup test.
14. It’s easy to prepare for a pest control exam.
All you have to do is stay up all night swatting.
15. “Why does your geography exam have a big zero over it.”
“It’s not a zero, the teacher ran out of stars, so she gave me a moon instead!”
16. Teacher: “In the exam, you will be allowed 30 minutes for each question.”
Pupil: “How long for the answers sir!”
17. Teacher: “The word politics – can you give me an example of how to use it?”
Pupil: “My parrot swallowed a watch and now Polly ticks!”
18. Teacher: Name the nation people hate most
19. Student: I don’t think I deserved zero on this exam.
Teacher: I agree, but that’s the lowest mark I could give you!
20. I could feel an exam in my stomach. It was kinda quizzy.
21. Father: How did your exams go?
Son: I got nearly 100 in every subject
Father: What do you mean, about 100?
Son: The questions didn’t give me any trouble, just the answers!
22. They say the customer is always right, so I took my exam in a grocery store.
23. Didn’t do well in my football teamwork exam. I didn’t pass.
24. Bit nervous about my maths exam. Think my chances of passing it are 40-40.
25. Question from my exam, “what is plagiarism?” So I copied my answer from the person beside me.
26. Friend of mine just finished his A levels. He studied the music of the 1970s, Scandinavia, the history of Eurovision and outlandish fashion design. He got ABBA.
27. Failed my art exam by using the wrong pencil. It just wasn’t 2B.
28. Dept Of History: All students get the same grade they got last year.
29. My calculator stopped working mid-way through my exam. I can’t count on it anymore.
30. A friend has found out he’s said going to be a father. He’s passed his priest entry exams.
31. Did the tree surgeon entrance exam. First question had me stumped.
32. Disappointed to fail my psychic exam. Didn’t see that coming.
33. Mom: What did you do at school today?
Me: We did a guessing game
Mom: But I thought you had a math exam.
Me: That’s right!
34. A friend passed his degree in sound engineering. He got a 1-2-1-2.
35. I burst into tears right before my physics exam.
The professor asked, “What’s the matter?”
36. I always give 100%. This is why I lost my job as an exam marker.
37. My friend told me he failed his authentic Australian music exam.
I asked, “didja redo it”?
38. A pirate I know just got his exam results. High Cs.
39. I’m having a hard time trying to decide on which pencil to use for my English literature exam.
2B or not 2B – that is the question.
More Exam Jokes
40. I failed my Greek Mythology exam.
It has always been my Achilles’ elbow
41. I took a kleptomania exam.
It wasn’t mine, but I took it anyway.
42. Professor: What is fraud?
Student: If you don’t let me pass the exam, you’ve committed fraud.
Professor: (surprised) how so?
Student: According to the law, those who take advantage of others’ ignorance to cause them losses are committing fraud.
43. A police recruit was asked during the exam, “What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?”
He answered, “Call for backup.”
44. I got caught cheating on my physics exam. Furious, my professor said to me “I hope you understand the gravity of the situation”.
But if I had known that, I wouldn’t be in this situation in the first place.
45. I have an archaeology exam tomorrow
And it doesn’t matter if I pass or fail because either way. My future’s in ruins.
46. The professor gave me a C on my Latin exam.
47. The human brain is amazing. It functions 24 hours a day, everyday since we were born and only stops when taking an exam.
48. A gangster asks his son how his exam went.
“They questioned me for 3 hours but I told them nothing, dad.”
49. I missed a question on my biology exam today.
The question was “what are commonly found in cells?” I guess “prisoners” wasn’t the right answer.
50. A student comes to a young professor’s office hours.
The student glances down the hall, closes the door, and kneels pleadingly. “I would do anything to pass this exam.” The student leans closer and gazes meaningfully into the professor’s eyes. “I mean…” the student whispers, “I would do… anything.” The professor returns the gaze. “Anything?” “Anything.” The professor’s voice turns to a whisper. “Would you… study?”
51. A Polish immigrant went to apply for a driver’s license. First, of course, he had to take an eyesight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters “S T A T Y S T Y C Z N Y”
‘Can you read this?’ the optician asked.
‘Read it?’ the Polish guy replied, ‘I know the guy.’
52. A professor calls pencils down and one student keeps writing. When the student goes to turn in her exam, the professor tells her “l’m not going to accept this, you didn’t put your pencil down when I said to.”
“Do you have any idea who I am?” The student says, snobbily.
“I don’t have the slightest idea who you are and I don’t care,” the professor retorted.
“Good.” The student replied as she slipped his exam into the middle of the stack and walked away.
53. A student receives a bad grade on his exam. And he goes to talk to the teacher, convinced that he’s been graded unfairly. He says to the teacher “I think I deserve some points on these questions, even if my answers weren’t entirely correct!” The teacher sighs and says “ok, I’ll take another look at your exam”. The student comes home, and his mother asks him “so how did the exam go?”. He replies: “the teacher thought it was remarkable!’
54. Four college students get drunk together the night before their final exam. They get so drunk that they wake up late and miss their exam. The four students go to the professor together and explain this elaborate lie that their car tire went flat when they were on their way to the exam. They beg for a retest, and the professor agrees. The day of the makeup test, the four boys all arrive on time, completely sober. The professor looks at the boys, looks at his watch, and says you may begin the test. The boys open the final booklet and to their surprise, they each only have one question. “Which tire was flat?”