May we indulge you in some great jokes about the month of May? These May jokes are funny and also family-friendly so that you can tell them to people of all ages. Here are some jokes that will make the month of may even better.
20+ May Jokes That May Make Your Day
1. Which month can’t make a decision?
2. What do you call a bee born in May?
3. Which crime-fighter likes May the most?
4. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
5. What season is it when you are on a trampoline in May?
6. Can February March?
No, but April May!
7. Why are oak trees so forgiving?
Every May they “turn over a new leaf”.
8. Who conducts the spring orchestra?
9. What May flowers grow on faces?
10. What do April showers bring?
11. Which cute mouse loves the spring?
12. What did the spring say when it was in trouble?
13. Which state loves spring the most?
14. Who’s the most important person in a Spring wedding?
The MAYtron of honor.
15. What starts growing in the spring and then goes POP?
16. What goes up when May rain comes down?
17. Why don’t monkeys fall from the sky in may?
That happens during the Ape-ril showers!
May Jokes That Will May-ke You Laugh
If you’re looking to celebrate the spring season with some laughs, this is a great list of jokes for you to read. Here are some of the great May jokes that you can enjoy.
18. I called to speak to my doctor and the receptionist asked “May I ask who’s calling?”
I replied “Yes you may, go right ahead and ask”
19. An employee asks his boss, “Can I have two weeks off for Christmas?”
His boss replied, “It’s May…”, to which the employee responded,
“Oh, sorry. May I have two weeks off for Christmas?”
20. A townie was looking for the May Day Fair, he stopped and asked Jethro.
‘Will this road take me to the May Day Fair?’
‘Oh no,’ said Jethro.
‘You’ll have to go by yourself!’
21. Jon was looking at the animal section at the May Fair when a scruffy man came running in the opposite direction. He stopped and asked Jon, ‘Have you seen a cartload of pigs go this way?’ ‘No’, said Jon, ‘Why did you fall off?’
22. Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire. Much to their relief she smiled and said, “Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper.” Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said: “First Question: Which tire was flat?”
Did you enjoy these jokes? You MAY like these June jokes too!