Is Mother’s Day approaching? Mothers are a special and important part of the family. Win mum’s heart by making her laugh with some great and funny Mother’s Day jokes that can win mum’s heart. Here are some great mother’s day jokes.
80+ Mother’s Day Jokes That Mum Will Love
1. What did the digital clock say to its mother?
“Look, Ma! No hands!
2. Why did the baby strawberry cry?
Because his mom was in a jam!
Read more stories on: Kayaking in Singapore, Bird Paradise and Singapore Botanic Gardens
3. What did the Egyptian kid say when it got lost?
I want my mummy.
4. What did the mother rope say to her child?
“Don’t be knotty.”
5. Why did the mommy cat want to go bowling on Mother’s Day?
She was an alley cat.
6. How do you keep little cows quiet, so their mommy can sleep late?
Use the moooooote button.
7. Why is a computer so smart?
It listens to its motherboard.
8. What color flowers do mama cats like to get?
9. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?
It’s time to go to sweep!
10. What do you call a short mom?
11. Why did the mommy cat want to go bowling?
She was an alley cat.
12. What did the mommy spider say to the Baby spider?
You spend too much time on the web.
13. Why did the cookie cry?
Because his mother was a wafer so long!
14. What did the mama tomato say to the baby tomato?
15. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom?
It’s time to go to sweep!
16. What did the panda give his mommy?
A bear hug.
17. What was Cleopatra’s favorite day of the year?
18. What makes more noise than a child jumping on mommy’s bed?
Two children jumping on mommy’s bed!
19. What sweets do astronaut moms like?
20. Why did the bean children give their mom a sweater?
She was chili.
21. What do you call a mom who can’t draw?
22. Who do flowers celebrate on Mother’s Day?
23. Why did mom get a plate of English muffins on Mother’s Day?
Her family wanted her to feel like a queen!
24. Why was it so hard for the pirate to call his mom?
Because she left the phone off the hook.
25. What did the momma say to the foal?
It is pasture your bedtime
26. Why did the mother’s day gift arrive the day after Mother’s Day?
It was chocoLATE.
27. Why did the boy put the Mother’s Day cupcakes in the freezer?
His sister told him to ice them.
28. How did the Panda open her Mother’s Day card?
With her bear hands.
29. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn?
30. Where do baby Transformers come from?
31. What did the grater say to its mum
Not to be cheesy, but you’re a grate mom.
32. What was the mommy cat wearing to breakfast on Mother’s Day?
She was still in her paw-jamas.
33. What kind of coffee was the alien mommy drinking on Mother’s Day?
34. What did the hermit crabs do on Mother’s Day?
They shellabrated their mommy.
35. What warm drink helps mom relax on Mother’s Day?
36. What’s the fastest land mammal?
A toddler who’s been asked what’s in their mouth.
37. What kind of flowers do yellow jacket mothers like for Mother’s Day?
38. What kind of candy do moms love for Mother’s Day?
39. What kind of boat is barely staying afloat, yet somehow manages to function?
The mother ship.
40. Why did the mother cross the road? To get some peace and quiet!
41. How many moms does it take to fix in a lightbulb?
One, obviously, and she has to do it or else it won’t get done.
42. What’s the best flower for a boy to give for Mother’s day?
Son-flowers of course!
43. What three words solve dad’s every problem?
Ask your mother.
44. Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days?
Their kids have to play inside!
Mother’s Day Jokes, Puns and One-Liners
Want to give a mum a perfect gift and make her feel special? One idea is a mother’s day card filled with jokes to make her laugh on her special day! Here are some mother’s day jokes that you can tell mum.
45. The family were disappointed with their Mother’s Day celebrations on the moon. The food was terrific but the restaurant lacked atmosphere.
46. What’s the difference between Superman and Mothers? Superman’s just a superhero now and then. Moms are superheroes all the time.
47. One day, a little girl is sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly notices that her mother has several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast to her brunette hair. She looks at her mother and inquisitively asks: “Why are some of your hairs white, Mum?”
Her mother replied: “Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.”
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then asked: “Mumma, how come all of grandma’s hairs are white?”
48. Son: “Dad, do you know the difference between a pack of cookies and a pack of elephants?”
Son: “Then it’s a good thing Mom does the grocery shopping!”
49. Motherhood is a constant battle between going to bed to catch up on some sleep or staying awake to finally get some alone time.
50. A mother’s sacrifice isn’t giving birth. It’s nine months without wine.
51. For weeks a six-year-old lad kept telling his first-grade teacher about the baby brother or sister that was expected at his house.
One day the mother allowed the boy to feel the movements of the unborn child. The six-year-old was obviously impressed but made no comment. Furthermore, he stopped telling his teacher about the impending event.
The teacher finally sat the boy on her lap and said, “Tommy, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you were expecting at home?”
Tommy burst into tears and confessed, “I think Mummy ate it!”
52. You know you’re a mom when you understand why Mama Bear’s porridge was too cold.
53. I told my kids on Mother’s Day I wanted to be pampered – so they bought me some diapers.
54. A mother is trying to get her son to eat carrots. “Carrots are good for your eyes,” she says.
“How do you know?” the son asks.
The mother replies, “Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?”
55. I asked a police recruit during an exam, “What would you do if you had to arrest your own mother?”
He said, “Call for backup.”
56. I really wanted a games console so I presented my Mum with a Playstation 4 for Mother’s Day.
She said, “Why am I not surprised?”
I said, “‘Because there’s no wrapping paper?”
57. Baby snake: “Mommy, are we poisonous?”
Mommy snake: “Yes, son. Why?”
Baby snake: “I just bit my tongue!”
58. My kids are old enough now to go out on their own and get their mom a Mother’s Day gift she won’t like.
59. Sunday School Teacher: “Tell me, do you say prayers before eating?”
Student: “No, ma’am. I don’t have to. My mom’s a good cook.”
60. My Mom told me I’d never amount to anything because I procrastinate too much.
I said, “Oh, yeah? Just you wait.”
61. Daughter: Mum, what’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world?
Mum: I don’t know dear, you’d have to ask Grandma.
62. Boy: “My mom is having a new baby.”
Girl: “What’s wrong with the old one?”
63. Please excuse the mess. My kids are making memories. Of me yelling at them. To clean up the mess.
64. A toddler can do more in one unsupervised minute than most people can do in a day.
65. My kids asked me what it was like to be a mom.
So, I woke them up at 3 a.m. demanding to know where my lucky sock was.
66. I bought my wife a kitchen mixer for Christmas and she hasn’t opened it yet
which is great because I am going to give it to her for Mother’s Day.
67. Nothing is really lost… until mom can’t find it.
68. I hate when I’m waiting for mom to cook dinner, and then I remember I am the mom, and I have to cook dinner.
69. Motherhood is fun and all, but have you ever had the house alone on a Saturday?
70. I don’t think I’ll be able to get my Mom what she really wants on Mother’s Day – a doctor for a son-in-law.
71. Son: “Mom, what’s a weekend?”
Mom: “I don’t know, sweetheart, I haven’t had one since you were born.”
72. Silence is golden. Unless you have kids, then silence is suspicious.
73. Two children ordered their mother to stay in bed one Mother’s Day morning. As she lay there looking forward to breakfast in bed, the smell of bacon floated up from the kitchen. But after a good long wait, she finally went downstairs to investigate. She found them both sitting at the table eating bacon and eggs. “As a surprise for Mother’s Day,” one explained, “we decided to cook our own breakfast.”
74. Son: When is Mother’s Day Dad?
Dad wearily unplugged the vacuum, “Everyday son, every day.”
Knock Knock Mother’s Day Jokes
Knock Knock jokes are a classic that will make many people laugh. Here are some funny and interesting Mother’s Day themed knock-knock jokes that you can tell mum.
75. Knock, knock.
Alec to give mommy Mother’s Day kisses
76. Knock, knock.
Abby Mother’s Day!
77. Knock, knock.
Gladys Mother’s Day!
78. Knock, knock.
Bacon brownies for Mother’s Day.
79. Knock, knock.
Justin time to say Happy Mother’s Day!
80. Knock, knock.
Omelet Mommy sleep in today.
81. Knock, knock
Annie thing you can do, Mum can do better.