Monday blues got you down? It’s time to chase the feelings of dread away with this list of jokes about Monday. Mondays may not be funny but jokes about Mondays sure are. Here are some jokes about Monday to start your week with.
50 Jokes About Monday to make you laugh
1. Why was the acid so rude on Monday?
He was a-mean-o-acid
2. Why does Sunday always beat Monday in arm wrestling?
Because Monday is a weakday.
3. What’s the most depressing sound on Monday?
4. How do cheeses greet each other on Monday mornings?
Have a Gouda week.
5. Why did the skeleton do such a poor job in school on Mondays?
His heart wasn’t in it.
6. Why did the magicians in class get the best mark on their test on Monday?
They got all of the trick questions right.
7. How do hens feel on Mondays?
8. Why does Santa hand out candy canes on Mondays?
9. What did the teacher say to her aardvark student when he walked into class on Monday morning?
Why the long face?
10. Why did the corrupt calendar go to prison?
11. Why did the robot have some trouble focusing at school on Monday?
He was a little rusty.
12. What is the best way to describe Monday?
13. What happened to the witches who broke the school rules on Monday?
They got ex-spelled.
14. What did the cashew say on Monday?
Mondays drive me nuts.
15. How do you make time go fast on Monday?
Throw a clock.
16. Why did the cat stay home from school on Monday?
He wasn’t feline well.
17. Why was the M&M excited to get to school on Monday?
He wanted to be a Smartie.
18. Why was the pirate excited for school on Monday?
He had arrrrt class.
19. Why was the broom late for school on Monday?
20. Why did the zombie have to stay at home from school on Monday?
He was feeling rotten.
21. What’s the saddest part of the week?
22. Why couldn’t the ghost leave school on Monday?
He was the school spirit.
23. What is large on Sunday and Saturday, small on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and disappears on Monday?
The letter S.
24. Why was the root vegetable in a good mood on Monday?
It was an up-beet.
25. What do you call Mondays without any Zoom meetings?
26. What does Sonic need a lot of on Mondays?
27. When does Monday come before Sunday?
In the dictionary.
28. What do kids do on Mondays during vacation?
The same thing they do every other day
29. What’s the best advice for getting through the start of the work week?
Just take it Mon-day at a time.
30. What did the Cyclops say every Monday morning?
Eye don’t want to get up.
31. What subject did the snake learn in school on Monday?
32. What’s the best time to get a discount on robotic parts?
33. If a man arrived in a town with his horse on a Saturday and stayed there for one night, how is it possible that he arrived back home on Monday?
The horse’s name was Monday.
34. On what day do ghosts do their howling?
35. Which day of the week are demons most tired?
Knock knock and one-liner jokes about Monday
Need Monday to pass a little quicker? Here are some Family-friendly jokes for Monday to keep you occupied.
36. Knock, knock.
37. Knock Knock
Toothy the day after Monday.
38. Knock Knock
Heymonday is here already!
39. I love Tuesdays because it is the farthest I can get from Mondays
40. A man asks his wife on a Friday evening…
Husband: Shall we have a nice weekend?
Wife: Sure, why not?
Husband: Ok then, see you on Monday!
41. I know a lot of you are sad because it’s a Monday…But don’t forget, only 48 hours ago, it was a sadder day.
42. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
43. Somebody walks into an ice cream parlour
and asks “what flavours do you have?”
The Store assistant says “over there on the signs on the wall, you’ll see them all”
The client goes “Um, well I’ll have a cone with two scoops of Mondays Closed.
44. If every day is a gift, I want to know where I can return Mondays.
45. On a Monday morning, a mother went in to wake up her son.
“Wake up son. It’s time to get to school!”
“But mom, I don’t want to go.”
“Give me two reasons why.”
“Well, the kids hate me, and the teachers hate me too!”
“That’s no reason. Come now get ready.”
“Give me two reasons why I should go?”
“Well for one you are 40 years old. And for another, you’re the teacher!”.
46. Shoutout to my teachers from high school who said I would work at McDonalds
I have my first shift on Monday.
47. Look on the bright side, at least Mondays only happen once a week.
48. The only thing worse than Friday the 13th is Monday the 13th. It’s a much spookier day.
49. Monday was a movie, it would be very long and boring. No one would ever want to watch it.
50. My family found out that my brother and I stopped fighting ever since we started going out to a fancy restaurant twice a week. My brother goes out Mondays and I go out on Fridays.