Spring jokes are the best! They are a chance to blossom out some much needed humor after a cold winter and they also signal a fresh start. It is the perfect season to bring on the laughs and joyful feelings of new beginnings.
With flowers blooming and bees starting to buzz all about, spring is the perfect time to enjoy some wonderful spring jokes and to share them with your family and friends. We have got an entire list to plant some fun into the season.
Best Spring Jokes
1. Did you hear about the man who tried to catch the fog?
NINJA CHALLENGE: Bring your A-game for a Day of Sporty Fun at this Mall
2.Why did the man start washing his trampoline?
Because it was time to do some spring cleaning.
3. What is a king’s favorite kind of weather?
4. What do you call a well-dressed lion?
A dandy lion!
5. What is spring’s superpower?
6. What did summer say to spring?
Help – I’m about to fall!
7. Why is Yoda such a good gardener?
Because he has a green thumb!
8. What is the shortest month of the year?
May. Because it only has three letters.
9. Why did the bird wear a mask to the bank?
Because it was a rob-in.
10. What can you find in the middle of April and March, but not at the beginning or end of either?
The letter R!
11. Why are frogs always so happy?
Because they eat whatever bugs them.
12. What did the bean say to the sprout?
13. What did the tree say when spring arrived?
What a re-leaf.
14. What type of a bow can’t be tied or untied?
15. Why did the farmer bury all his money?
Because he wanted to make his soil rich.
16. Why is spring the best time to go to a bakery?
Because It never runs out of “flour!”
17. Did you hear about the cake that got wet?
It got sprinkled.
18. Do you know about April 1st?
Yes, I’m fooly aware of it!
19. Why is the season after winter the funniest of all?
Because it is time to spring for some laughs!
20. Did you hear about the flowers that died and then came back to life?
It must have been reincarnation.
21. Why is spring a great time to start a gardening business?
Because it’s the season when you can really rake in the cash.
Spring Jokes about Flowers
22. If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
23. Why couldn’t the sunflower ride its bike?
Because it lost its petals.
24. What is the best flower a son can give his parents?
25. What do you call a little girl with a frog on her head?
26. What is a flower’s favorite type of pickle?
27. What part of the face stands out the most during the spring?
28. Why did the man decide to plant flowers in April?
Because he though he May as well!
29. What type of flower do you plant in the dark?
30. How can you tell spring flowers are friendly?
Because they always have new buds.
31. What kind of garden does a baker plant in spring?
A “flour” garden.
32. What did the gardener wear on his legs?
33. Why wasn’t the gardener able to plant spring flowers?
Because he hadn’t botany.
34. How do brand-new spring flowers greet each other?
35. Did you hear about the gardener who was overjoyed at the arrival of Spring?
He was so excited that he wet his plants.
36. What did the bee say to the flower?
37.What did the seed say to the flower?
38. Did you hear about the woman who opened a flower shop in spring?
Her business is blooming.
39. Did you hear about the flower who went on a date with another flower?
It’s a budding romance.
40. What did the older flower say to the younger flower?
You’re really growing there, bud!
41. Why are flowers so popular?
Because they have a lot of buds.
Spring Jokes About the Weather
Spring time brings along with it rain and showers. It is no wonder that you can find funny spring jokes about the weather too. We’ve got some that will have you laughing out loud.
42. How can you tell the weather’s warming up?
When there is a spring in people’s step.
43. What always falls but never needs a bandage?
44. What do clouds wear during spring rain showers?
45. What animal moved the fastest during spring rainstorms?
Cheetahs, because they run at lightning speeds.
46. What goes up when the rain comes down?
47. What did the dirt say to the falling rain?
If you keep this up, my name will be mud!
Spring Jokes for Kids
Want to share some spring jokes for kids with your young ones? We’ve got some pun filled ones for you below.
48. How does the sun listen to its favorite music?
Using the ray-dio.
49. What month always asks questions politely?
50. What do bees wear when it rains?
They’re yellow jackets.
51. What do you get when you push a bunch of Easter eggs down a hill?
52. What gets wetter the more that it dries?
A towel dries.
53. Why did the gardener plant a seed in the pond?
To grow a water-melon.
54. What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes?
A funny bunny.
55. What kind of book does a rabbit like at bedtime?
One with a hoppy ending!
56. When do you have to look out for monkeys falling from the sky?
When there are Ape-ril showers!
57.How do you make a waterbed bouncier?
Add spring water.
58. How can you tell if a tree is a dogwood tree?
By its bark.
59. Why was the bee’s hair sticky?
Because it used a honeycomb.
60. What is it called when it rains ducks and chickens?
61. What is the best way to make the sky prettier?
Put up a rainbow.
62. What do you call a deer who enjoys spring showers?
Spring Cleaning Jokes
63. What did the mop say to the vacuum?
You clean up nice.
64.. What is the best clothes to wear when tidying up the house?
A tie-dye shirt!
65. Why did the man sell off his vacuum cleaner.?
Because it was just collecting dust.
66. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom at bedtime?
It’s time to sweep!
67. Did you hear about the man who wasn’t a fan of spring cleaning?
He was not into summer, fall, or winter cleaning either.
68. What household chore sucks the most?
69. What did the baker’s son do over spring break?
He loafed around.
70. What did the dog say once he got on spring break?
Let’s get the paw-ty started.
71. Where did the shark go for spring break?
72. When is the best time to give your toy Slinky a good scrub?
During spring cleaning.
73. Did you hear about that revolutionary new broom that just came out?
It’s sweeping the nation.
74. Did you hear about the man who made a joke about a messy bed?
He made it up.
75. Why was the broom late?
Because it over-swept.
76. Did you hear about the husband and wife who had a disagreement about whose turn it was to do the laundry?
The husband threw in the towel.
77. How did the man feel after spending half a hour cleaning the bath tub?
78. What did the broom say to the mop?
I’m so tired of people pushing us around.
Spring Break Jokes
79. Why did the baby chick cross the road in spring?
To meet up with her peeps.
80. What does an elephant use to pack for spring break?
81. Why didn’t the spring breakers go to the forest?
Because the trees said “leaf me alone!”
82. Why do birds fly north in April?
For spring beak!
83. Why can’t stores keep working trampolines in stock in April?
Because it’s spring break!
84. Where do sheep go for spring break?
85. What do you say to friends when you meet them on the beach for spring break?
Long time, no sea!
86. Where did the elephant put all of his clothes before traveling for spring break?
87. Where do cows go for spring break?
88. What did the family do when they began their spring break?
89. Why don’t basketball players go for holidays spring break?
Because they worry about being called out for traveling.
90. What did the spring breaker say to his buddies at the beach?
Seas the day!
91. Why did the spring breakers miss their flight?
Because they had no spring in their step.
92. Why didn’t spring breakers go to the forest?
Because the trees said leave me alone.
93. What do you call a bowl of cereal in the month of April?
94 What is an egg’s favorite spring break destination?
New Yolk City.
95. Why did all the birds fly to Florida?
For spring beak.
96. Why did the man try to fix his bed?
Because there was a spring break.
Spring Jokes about Daylight Savings Time
97. What did the wall clock do after it was adjusted for daylight saving time?
Nothing, it just hung around.
98. Did you hear the joke about the man who ate a clock?
It is very time-consuming.
99. Why did the man sit on the clock?
Because he wanted to be on time!
100. What did the clock say when the woman set it forward an hour?
Well, it’s about time!
101. Why was the clock rushed to the hospital?
Because it fell back an hour.
102. What time is it when you read jokes about daylight saving time?
It is time to laugh!
103. What do a tiger and clocks at daylight savings time have in common?
They both spring forward.