Here comes Santa, here comes Santa, here comes Santa jokes! It is the season for some jolly laughs when the man with the big white beard and the red suit comes to pay a visit to one and all.
Santa jokes are always a hit with kids. When we tell them, they always get a belly full of laughter from one and all. Okay, sometimes the adults do give out some groans. But they are an essential part of any Christmas celebration and a chance for everyone to come together for a hearty good time.
We love telling Santa jokes at Christmas around our household and we think they will be a hit with you too. So let’s get sliding down the chimney and fly away with some great and funny Santa jokes and puns for a great time with friends and family.
Funny Santa Jokes That Will Leave You Laughing “Ho, Ho, Ho”
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
1. Why is Santa so good at karate?
Because he has a black belt.
2. Why does Santa go through the chimney?
Because it soots him.
3. Why was the man afraid of Santa?
Because he was Claus-trophic.
4. What did Santa do when his sleigh broke down?
He got it mistle-toed.
5. How does Santa take pictures?
Using his Pole-aroid camera.
6. What does Santa eat for breakfast?
7. What is Santa’s dog called?
8. What’s big, jolly, wears red and says, “Oh, oh, oh”?
Santa Claus walking backwards.
9. Why does Santa have trouble spelling?
Because he thinks the alphabet has Noel.
10. What’s Santa’s favorite potato chip?
11. What do Santa’s elves learn in school?
12. What you get when you cross a duck with Santa?
A Christmas quacker.
13. What did Santa say when Mrs. Claus told him he forgot something from the store?
“But I checked the list twice!”
14. What do Santa’s elves use to help them walk in the slippery snow?
15. Why did Santa have money problems?
Because he was nickel-less.
16. What smells the most in Santa’s sleigh?
17. What’s a cat’s favorite holiday song?
“Here Comes Santa Claws.”
18. What’s Santa’s favorite type of roll?
19. Why does Mrs. Claus love the Christmas season?
Because it makes her feel so Santa-mental.
20. What’s Santa’s favorite track and field event?
21. Which of Santa’s friends is the most chill?
Frosty the Snowman.
22. What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa as she looked up and saw dark clouds in the sky?
It looks like rain, dear.
23. How do Santa’s clothes stay so clean?
He washes them with YuleTide.
24. Why are elves such great motivational speakers?
Because they have plenty of elf-confidence.
25. How much did Santa’s sleigh cost?
Nothing. It was on the house.
26. Which of Santa’s reindeer are dinosaurs afraid of?
27. Why is Santa scared of chimneys?
Because he is Claus-trophobic.
28. How you can tell that Santa is real?
Because you sense his presents.
29. What is Santa pet frog’s name?
30. Where does Santa stay on vacation?
At a ho-ho-hotel.
31. What language does Santa Claus speak?
32. Why did Mrs. Claus get mad at Santa?
Because her husband was a flake.
33. What’s Santa’s favorite type of music?
34. Why was Santa’s little helper so sad?
Because he had low elf-esteem.
35. Who is Santa’s most impolite reindeer?
Santa Jokes To Brighten Up the Season
Santa Claus, the well-known figure of the holiday season, is renowned for more than just giving gifts. Santa is the ideal subject for some holiday humour and Santa jokes because of his recognisable rosy cheeks, white beard, and red suit.
36. What do you call Santa when he’s wearing ear muffs?
Anything, he can’t hear you.
37. Where does Santa keep his money?
At the snow bank.
38. What’s Santa’s favorite candy?
39. What’s red and green and flies?
A sleigh-sick Santa.
40. Why did Santa go to the liquor store?
Because he was looking for holiday spirits.
41. How did Santa’s little helper keep to his diet?
He used elf control.
42. What do you call a resistance fighter who doesn’t believe in Santa?
A rebel without a Claus.
43.What does Mrs. Claus sing to Santa on his birthday?
“Freeze a jolly good fellow!”
44. What would Santa be called if he went down a chimney with the fire going?
45. Why does Santa have three gardens?
Because he likes to hoe, hoe, hoe.
46. What do you call Santa’s little helpers?
47. Why don’t you ever see Santa Claus in the hospital?
Because he has private elf care.
48. What did the ocean say when Santa flew over?
Nothing. It just waved.
49. Where does Santa store his suit?
In his Claus-et.
50. What do Santa’s helpers do if they want to remember a moment?
Take an elfie.
51. What does Santa do with his sick helpers at the North Pole?
He nurses them back to elf.
52. What does Santa say when he doesn’t want something?
53. What’s the difference between a knight and Santa Claus?
One slays a dragon, the other drags a sleigh.
54. How do elves respond when Santa takes attendance?
55. When someone delivers a package to Santa, what do they do?
Ring the jingle bell.
More Hilarious Santa Claus Jokes
Santa starts his sleigh ride on Christmas Eve, and his reindeer are ready to bring joy to children around the world, in addition to gifts. With these Santa jokes, you can also provide a special way for everyone to enjoy the holiday season with humour and good cheer, making Santa Claus the ultimate source of hilarity at this joyous time.
56. What does Santa eat for breakfast?
57. What does Santa say on the night of Christmas?
“Time to hit the sack!”
58. What do you call Santa when he’s on a break?
59. Which of Santa’s reindeer has the best moves?
60. Where does Santa go with his sleigh for coffee?
61. Where does Santa go swimming?
The North pool.
62. What’s red and white and falls down chimneys?
63. How do the elves clean Santa’s sleigh on the day after Christmas?
They use Santa-tizer.
64. What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas quacker.
65. Why did Santa Claus get a parking ticket on Christmas Eve?
He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
66. Who automatically gets added to the nice list?
Anyone who cleans their chimney.
67. What name does Santa use to check in at hotels on beach holidays?
68. Whenever someone asks Santa for help with their Christmas tree, what does he say?
69. What is Santa’s favorite piece of classical music?
70. Why does Santa feel indebted to the elves?
Because he’s an elf-made man.
71. What do Santa and Mrs. Claus play on game night?
72. What is green, covered in Christmas lights and goes ribbit?
73. What did Santa say to the sheep at Christmas?
74. Why did Santa send Rudolph to summer school?
Because he went down in history.
75. What did the bald man say when he got a comb from Santa for Christmas?
“I’ll never part with it!”
76. What kind of money does Santa use?
77. What does Santa use to clean his sleigh?
78. Why does Santa use GPS?
He doesn’t want to be a lost Claus.
79. What did Santa say after returning to the North Pole?
There’s snow place like home.
80. What did Santa say to the comedian?
You sleigh me.
81. How do you invite Santa to a party?
You request his presents.
82. Who delivers presents to good baby sharks?
83. What do elves eat for lunch?
84. What does Santa eat for dinner at the North Pole?
Santa Knock Knock Jokes
Imagine the enchanted workshop where Santa works at the North Pole, where elves produce not only toys but also a tonne of amusing anecdotes. Imagine you were to arrive there and to knock on the door of his workshop. What do you think some Santa knock knock jokes would be like? Well, we’ve got a few funny Santa knock knock jokes below to get your imagination going.
85. Knock, knock!
Water you askin’ Santa for Christmas?
86. Knock, knock!
Knot another Santa joke!
87. Knock, knock!
Luke at all the presents that Santa brought!
88. Knock, knock!
You auto know who Santa is by now.
89. Knock, knock!
Yeah. Yeah who?
Yeah who, I’m excited for Santa too!
90. Knock, knock!
Santa Christmas card to you, did you get it?
91. Knock, knock!
Coal me when Santa’s on his way.
92. Knock, knock!
Ima hoping to be on Santa’s nice list this year.
93. Knock, knock!
Santa Claus, duh!
94. Knock, knock!
Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas.
95. Knock, knock!
Elf me wrap this present for Santa!
96. Knock, knock!
Snow time to waste. Santa is almost here!
97. Knock, knock!
Ho Ho who?
Your Santa impression needs a little work!
98. Knock, knock!
Howard you like to get some presents from Santa?
99. Knock, knock!
Olive the other reindeer are jealous that Santa likes Rudolph best.
100. Knock, knock!
Kris Kringle. Merry Christmas to you!
101. Knock, knock!
Yule be sorry if you’re on Santa’s naughty list.
102. Knock, knock!
Harry up and go to bed so Santa can come down the chimney.
103. Knock, knock!
Ida know, but I sure hope it’s Santa.
104. Knock, knock!
Harmony. Harmony who?
Harmony Santa Claus knock-knock jokes can one person tell?
105. Knock, knock!
Kenya stop with the Santa jokes already!
106. Knock, knock.
Dewey know how long it is until Santa gets here?
107. Knock, knock!
Noah good Santa joke?
108. Knock, knock!
109. Knock, knock!
Gladys time for Santa to stop by.
110. Knock, knock!
Wren will these Santa jokes ever end?
Did you enjoy these Santa jokes? If you did, we predict that you will also enjoy these other collection of jokes to share with your friends, kids and family: