One of the best feelings is laughing and making another person laugh. Read this list of family-friendly jokes that are to the point yet sure to tickle your funny bone. Here are over 200 jokes to tell kids.
200+ Jokes for Kids to Tickle Their Funny Bone
1. Why did the bicycle fall over?
It was two tired.
2. What do you get when you cross an elephant and a potato?
3. Why was the broom late?
4. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one.
5. How does a cow do math?
With a cow-culator!
6. What do you call cheese that is not yours?
7. Why did the girl throw a stick of butter?
She wanted to see a butter fly
8. What did the finger say to the thumb?
I’m in glove with you
9. What has only one eye, but still can’t see?
10. What does a nosey pepper do?
Gets jalapeno your business
11. What do you call a pig that knows karate?
12. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
Because she will let it go
13. What is the smartest kind of bee?
A spelling bee
14. Why do bees have sticky hair?
They use a honey comb
15. What did the pencil say to the paper?
16. Why was the baby strawberry crying?
Because his parents were in a jam.
17. Why did the scarecrow get a big promotion?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
18. What do you call a cow with three legs?
19. Want me to tell you a joke about pizza?
Sorry, it is too cheesy.
20. Why did Mozart sell his chickens?
They kept saying, “Bach, Bach, Bach.”
21. What word starts with E and has only one letter in it?
22. Why is dark spelled with a K and not a C?
Because you can’t see in the dark.
23. How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
24. Why did the kid throw the clock out the window?
He wanted to see time fly.
25. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
It wasn’t peeling well.
26. What do you get when you cross a turtle with a porcupine?
27. Why is a baseball stadium always cool?
It is full of fans.
28. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
29. Why did the kid bring a ladder to school?
Because she wanted to go to high school.
30. What do you call a dog magician?
31. Where would you find an elephant?
The same place you lost her.
32. What do you call two birds in love?
33. How does a scientist freshen her breath?
34. How are false teeth like stars?
They come out at night.
35. What building has the most stories?
The public library.
36. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple?
Finding half a worm.
37. What is a computer’s favourite snack?
38. What did one volcano say to the other?
I lava you.
39. How do we know that the ocean is friendly?
40. What do you call a boomerang that won’t come back?
41. What does a cloud wear under his raincoat?
42. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?
Dill with it.
43. What time is it when the clock strikes 13?
Time to get a new clock.
44. How does a cucumber become a pickle?
It goes through a jarring experience.
45. What did one toilet say to the other?
You look a bit flushed.
46. What do you think of that new diner on the moon?
The food was good, but there wasn’t much atmosphere.
46. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because the chicken wasn’t born yet.
47. What musical instrument is found in the bathroom?
A tuba toothpaste.
48. Why did the kid bring a ladder to school?
Because she wanted to go to high school.
49. How do you get a squirrel to like you?
Act like a nut.
50. What do you call two birds in love?
51. How does a scientist freshen her breath?
52. How are false teeth like stars?
They come out at night.
53. Why did the student eat his homework?
Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake.
54. When you look for something, why is it always in the last place you look?
Because when you find it, you stop looking.
55. What is brown, hairy and wearing sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation.
56. What do you say to a rabbit on its birthday?
57. What’s the one thing will you get every year on your birthday, guaranteed?
A year older.
58. Why do candles always go on top of cakes?
Because it’s hard to light them from the bottom.
59. What do cakes and baseball teams have in common?
They both need a good batter.
60. What goes up but never comes down?
61. What does every birthday end with?
The letter Y.
62. Why didn’t the quarter roll down the hill with the nickel?
Because it had more cents.
63. Why is the obtuse triangle always so frustrated?
Because it’s never right.
64. Why is six afraid of seven?
Because seven eight nine.
65. Why was the equal sign so humble?
Because he wasn’t greater than or less than anyone else.
66. What do you call guys who love math?
67. How do you stay warm in any room?
Go to the corner—it’s always 90 degrees.
68. Why was the fraction nervous about marrying the decimal? Because he would have to convert.
69. Are monsters good at math?
Not unless you count Dracula.
70. Why was the math book sad?
Because it had too many problems.
71. Why does nobody talk to circles?
Because there’s no point.
72. Why couldn’t the pony sing a lullaby?
She was a little horse.
73. What was the first animal in space?
The cow that jumped over the moon.
74. Why don’t elephants chew gum?
They do, just not in public.
75. What did the banana say to the dog?
Bananas can’t talk.
76. How do you make an octopus laugh?
77. What do you call a sleeping bull?
78. How do you fit more pigs on a farm?
Build a sty-scraper.
73. What did the farmer call the cow that had no milk?
An udder failure.
74. What do you call a cow that won’t give milk?
A milk dud.
75. Why do fish live in saltwater?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
76. Why don’t pirates shower before they walk the plank?
Because they’ll just wash up on shore later.
77. What happened when Bluebeard fell overboard in the Red Sea?
He got marooned.
78. How did the pirate get his flag so cheaply?
He bought it on sail.
79. What has 8 legs, 8 arms, and 8 eyes?
80. Why is pirating so addictive?
They say once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked.
81. How do pirates know that they are pirates?
They think, therefore they arrr.
82. What is a cat’s favourite colour?
83. What song does a cat like best?
Three Blind Mice.
84. Where did the school kittens go for their field trip?
To the mew-seum.
85. What kind of kitten works for the Red Cross?
A first-aid kit.
86. Why are cats good at video games?
Because they have nine lives.
87. What did the cat say when he fell off the table?
88. What is the difference between a cat that got photocopied and a cat that follows you?
One is a cat copy; the other is a copycat.
89. What do you get when you cross a ball and a cat?
A fur ball.
90. What is a cat’s favourite magazine?
91. What cat likes living in water?
92. Why didn’t the skeleton go to school?
His heart wasn’t in it.
93. How does a vampire start a letter?
Tomb it may concern…
94. What is a monster’s favourite dessert?
95. What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
96. What kind of music do mummies love?
97. What fruit do scarecrows love the most?
98. What do witches use to do her hair?
99. What room does a ghost not need?
A living room.
100. What kind of dog does Dracula have?
101. What is a ghost’s nose full of?
102. What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or tweet.
103. Are black cats bad luck?
Sure, if you’re a mouse.
104. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
A pumpkin patch.
105. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
106. What do you call two witches living together?
107. What happens when a vampire goes in the snow?
108. Why did the zombie skip school?
He was feeling rotten.
109. What is a vampire’s favourite fruit?
A blood orange.
110. What instrument does a skeleton play?
111. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
112. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
Because he had no body to go with.
113. What candy do you eat on the playground?
114. How do ghosts wash their hair?
115. What’s a witch’s favourite subject in school?
116. What’s big, scary and has three wheels?
A monster on a tricycle.
117. Why don’t vampires have more friends?
Because they are a pain in the neck.
118. What do you call a witch who goes to the beach?
119 What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
120. What kinds of pants do ghosts wear?
121. What goes up and down but does not move?
122. Why do the French like to eat snails?
A: Because they don’t like fast food!
123. Why can’t Cinderella play soccer?
A: Because she’s always running away from the ball.
124. What did one toilet say to the other
A: You look a bit flushed.
125. Why did the computer go to the doctor?
A: It had a virus.
126. Why did the robber jump in the shower?
He wanted to make a clean getaway.
127. What kind of shoes do robbers wear?
128. What do you call a famous fish?
129. Why don’t elephants need suitcases?
Because they already have trunks!
130. What animal always breaks the law?
131. What did 0 say to 8?
132. Why do bananas put on sunscreen before they go to the beach?
So they don’t peel.
133. Where do fish save their money?
In the river bank.
134. Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea?
To go with the jellyfish.
135. What’s the favourite fruit of twins?
136. What do you call a pig that knows karate?
A pork chop.
137. What do you call a fish with no eyes?
138. Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.
139. What do you give a sick lemon?
140. What do you call a sleeping bull?
141. What side of a cat has the most fur?
142. What do you call a snowman with a suntan?
143. What sound do porcupines make when they kiss?
144. What kinds of keys do kids like to carry?
145. What’s black and white and black and white and black and white?
A penguin rolling down a hill.
146. How do bees get to school?
On the school buzz.
147. What do you call a flying police officer?
148. Why can’t leopards play hide-and-seek?
They’re always spotted!
149. What do you get from nervous cows?
150. Why was the broom late?
151. What has two legs but can’t walk?
A pair of pants!
152. What’s a pretzel’s favourite dance?
153. How do you make a tissue dance?
Put a little boogie in it.
154. What’s a tree’s favourite drink?
155. What did the egg say to the frying pan?
You crack me up.
156. What is a kitten’s favourite colour?
157. Why did the cat run away from the tree?
He was afraid of the bark!
158. What do elves learn in school?
159. What’s a ghost’s favourite fruit?
160. Why did the robber jump in the shower?
He wanted to make a clean getaway.
161. What kind of shoes do robbers wear?
162. What’s a cat’s favourite dessert?
163. What do you call a guy who’s really loud?
164. What is a room with no walls?
165. Sandy’s mum has four kids; North, West, East, and Sandy’s of course!
166. Why did the little girl fall off the swing?
She had no arms!
167 What do you call two bananas on the floor?Slippers!
168. A plane crashed in the jungle and every single person died. Who survived?
169. What goes up and down but doesn’t move?
170. What did the bald man say when he received a comb for his birthday?
Thanks, I’ll never part with this!
171. How can you tell if an ant is a boy or a girl?
They’re all girls, otherwise, they would be uncles!
172. What’s white and can’t climb trees?
173. How do you talk to a giant?
Use BIG words.
174. What do you call an old snowman?
175. What happens if life gives you melons?
176. What was a more useful invention than the first telephone?
The second telephone!
177. Why do echidnas always win the game?
Because they have the most points!
178. Why did the farmer ride his horse into town? Because it was too heavy to carry!
179. Why are ghosts, terrible liars? Because you can see right through them!
180. Why do scuba divers fall backwards into the water?
Because if they fell forwards they would still be in the boat!
181. What do Alexander the Great and Kermit the Frog have in common?
The same middle name!
182. Why did the farmer jump on his potato plants?
He wanted to grow mashed potatoes!
183. What did the fish say when he bumped into a concrete wall? Dam!
184. Why did the puppy do so well at school?
Because he was the teacher’s pet!
185. How long is a piece of string?
Twice half its length!
186. What’s a parent’s favourite Christmas carol?
187. Can February March?
No, but April May!
188. What game does a tornado like to play?
189. Why does a seagull fly over the sea?
Because if it flew over land it would be called a landgull!
190. What’s the difference between a fridge and a newspaper?
Ever tried swatting a fly with a fridge?
191. What sound does a cow make when it breaks the sound barrier?
192. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
193. Why did the kid cross the playground?
To get to the other slide!
194. What do you get a woman who has everything?
A burglar alarm!
195. What do you give a sick lemon?
196. What type of haircut do bees get?
197. What’s the most expensive kind of fish?
198. Why did the tomato blush?
It saw the salad dressing!
199. What letters are not in the alphabet?
The ones in the mail!
200. How do you know there is an elephant in the fridge?
The door won’t shut!
201. What did Venus say to Saturn?
Give me a ring sometime!
202. What did the baby corn say to the mummy corn?Where is pop corn?
203. What do you call a fly with no wings?
204. What do you call a fly with no wings and no legs?
205. What do you call a fly with no wings, no legs, and no eyes?
A be! (bee)
206. What happened when the wheel was invented?
It caused a revolution!