Do you know any funny cow jokes? We do and we’ve got an entire list of the best cow jokes and puns below to get your belly jiggling about.
Cows are amazing creatures. With four stomachs, they are eating machines that can graze the entire day away. And, of course they provide us milk. And from milk comes cheese. Without cheese, we wouldn’t have cheese-y jokes. So, cow are essentially the origins of all cheese-y jokes.
Maybe that’s why cow jokes can come across as cheese-y too. What do you think? Check out of the funniest cow jokes around to have a laugh and brighten up your day.
Brilliant and Funny Cow Jokes
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
1. What do you call a cow that works in a hotel’s housekeeping department?
2. What happens when you leave a cow on a trampoline?
You get a milkshake!
3. Why did the cow go to outer space?
He wanted to see the moooon!
4. Why did the cow wear a bell?
Because her horn didn’t work!
5. What do you call it when a cow falls asleep?
6. What’s a cow’s favourite subject in school?
7. What did one cow say to the other cow when they were stuck in a traffic jam?
8. What do you get when you cross a cow and a chicken every day?
9. What do you call a cow that’s just had a baby?
10. How do you know if a cow is felling upset?
They give you a moo-dy look!
More Funny Cow Jokes and Puns to Get You In The Moo-d
Loving these cow jokes? There’s more! Read on to discover more cow jokes and puns for a laughing good time. We think that you will be able to milk these cow jokes for all their worth.
11. Why was the cow feeling so scared in the hospital?
Because it was a cow-ward.
12. Why are cows, such great dancers?
Because they have all the best moo-ves.
13. What did the cow tell the butcher?
Please stop or else we’re gonna have some beef.
14. What did the mommy cow say to the baby cow?
It’s pasture bedtime!
15. What do you call a herd of cows with a wicked sense of humour?
A laughing stock.
16. Why don’t cows have any money?
Because farmers milk them dry
17. Why couldn’t the two cows get along?
Because they had bee with one another.
18. What do you call a cow with no legs?
19. Where can you find a cow with no legs?
Wherever you last left it.
20. What do you call a cow after an earthquake?
Even More of the Best Cow Jokes
Cow jokes are great. They are fun animal jokes and can be a wonderful way to lighten up the mood. Ready for more cow puns and jokes?
21. Why did the farmer stop making cow jokes?
Because he kept butchering them.
22. What do you call a sleeping cow?
23. Why did the cow cross the road?
To moo-ve to the other side.
24. Why did the farmer buy a brown cow?
Because he wanted chocolate milk.
25. What did the cow say to its therapist?
I feel seen but not herd.
26. What do you get when you cross a cow and a rooster?
27. Why did the man get into cow farming?
Because he herd it was profitable.
28. Why did the gambler decide to have beef for his airplane meal?
Because the steaks have never been higher.
29. Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?
Because they lactose.
30. Why is telling a cow a funny cow joke pointless?
Because they have probably herd it before.
31. Why did the cow like listening to the Rolling Stones?
Because it had the moo-ves like Jagger.
32. Why is it difficult telling jokes to cows?
Because they are never easily a-moo-sed.
33. Why did the cow go to see the therapist?
Because she felt like she was not being herd.
34. Why did the comedian go to the dairy farm?
To milk his jokes for all they are worth.
35. How can you tell when a cow is happy?
When it is over the moo-n.
36. What happens when you suddenly get the feeling that you’ve heard a cow joke before?
It is deja-moo.
37. What should you do if you spot a cow behind the wheel of a car?
38. Why is it difficult to talk reason to a cow?
Because everything you say goes in one ear and out the udder.
39. What do you call a cow that is feeling sad?
40. Where do cows go to eat their lunch?
41. How do you stop cows from making so much noise?
Press the moo-te button.
42. Why did the cow get invited to join the band?
Because he could play moo-sic.
43. Why did the cow cross the road?
To get to the udder side.
44. Where do sick cows go to get their medicine?
45. What did the farmer say to the cow while milking it?
46. Why do cows have hooves and not feet?
Because they lactose.
47. Why did the cow go to New York’s Time’s Square?
To watch some moo-sicals.
48. What is it called when a cow is spying on another spy?
49. Knock, knock.
Cows go who?
No, cows go moo!
50. Knock, knock.
Cow much longer do I need to wait at the door?
Or, you may also enjoy some fun with these tongue twisters.