Birthdays are a reason for celebration and there’s no better way to get the party started than with some funny birthday jokes! Crack these hilarious birthday jokes to have everyone break out in laughter. They could even help to make turning a year older more enjoyable.
Here are some great birthday jokes to help you celebrate that special occasion with joy and laughter!
Great Birthday Jokes to Liven Up Any Party
1. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor?
Because it was feeling crummy.
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
2. Why did the birthday boy’s cousin keep reminding him of his age during the party?
Because age is a relative thing.
3. What did the swimmer get on his birthday?
A pool party!
4. Why did the marsupial refuse to invite other kinds of animals to his party?
Because he wanted to have a koala-tea gathering.
5. Why did the birthday balloon float away?
Because it was too happy to stay grounded.
6. What did the fish say to the birthday boy?
Have a fin-tastic birthday.
7. Why did the birthday guest bring a ladder to the party?
Because it was a high-spirited celebration.
8. What do you always get on your birthday?
A year older!
9. What did one candle say to the other on a birthday cake?
I hope you don’t mind if I wax sentimental.
10. Why did the birthday guest bring an empty bucket to the party?
To catch the birthday wishes.
11. Why did the birthday boy wear a party hat to bed?
Because he wanted to have a dream party.
12. Why did the man buy a lot of birthday candles fr
13. Why did the birthday guest bring a ruler to the party?
Because he wanted a measure of fun.
14. Why did the birthday girl feel warm at the party?
Because everyone kept toasting her!
15. Why did the birthday balloon cry?
Because it was bursting with emotion.
Silly Birthday Jokes for Fun Times
Don’t you love a great birthday joke? We’ve got plenty more of them to bring on the laughter and fun at any birthday party. Or even it you are just getting together to celebrate a birthday over a meal amongst a small group, you can also bring out these great birthday jokes. We hope you enjoy these funny birthday jokes – no matter what age you are turning.
16. Why was the birthday party full of suds?
Because it was a soaprize party.
17. Why did the birthday boy push his presents down the hill?
Because he wanted to keep the surprises rolling.
18. What is the best type of bird to have at a birthday party?
A birthday pheasant.
19. Why didn’t the guest buy a present for the birthday boy?
To surprise him.
20. Did you hear about the birthday party they threw on the moon?
Great food but no atmosphere.
21. What is a zombie’s favorite type of birthday cake?
I scream cake.
22. Why was the girl happy that no one showed up for her birthday?
Because she could then have her cake and eat it too!
23. Why are birthday parties for trees very emotional occasions?
Because they get very sappy.
24. Why did the birthday girl put her fingers into the fridge?
To see if they were still cool.
25. Why did the birthday girl eat their cake with a fork?
Because the girl did not want to spoil their appetite for dinner
26. What did one candle say to the other on a birthday cake?
Don’t birthdays just burn you up?
27. Why did the birthday girl bring a ladder to the party?
Because she wanted to reach for the stars!
28. What did the rabbit say to the birthday girl?
29. What did the oyster do on its birthday?
30. What happened to the man who forgot to take the candles off before eating his birthday cake?
He got heartburn.
31. Why didn’t pony sing happy birthday during the party?
Because it was a little hoarse.
Birthday Jokes Are Great for Making Your Presence Felt!
Do you notice that many birthday jokes and puns also have to do with birthday cakes? That’s because birthday cakes are such as essential tradition for celebrating getting older. It is such an essential part of celebrating a birthday, isn’t it?
32. How can you tell that a birthday cake is sad?
When it in tiers.
33. What type of birthday cake feels sick?
A coughee cake.
34. How is a birthday cake like a golf ball?
They can both be sliced.
35. Why did the birthday boy forget about his past birthday?
Because he was only thinking about the present.
36. Why did the boy bring a hammer to the birthday party?
Because he wanted pound cake.
37. Why do people put candles on the top of a birthday cake?
Because they can’t put them on the bottom.
38. How did Moby Dick celebrate his birthday?
He had a whale of a time.
39. What did the birthday boy say when he saw the clown his friends had hired for his party?
I appreciate the jester.
40. Why do pickles know how to appreciate birthdays?
Because they can relish the moment.
41. What do you get after eating the entire birthday cake?
42. How does every birthday end?
With a Y.
43. Why do tennis balls always have very boring birthday parties?
Because they don’t want to make a racquet.
44. What was the snowman’s favorite part of the birthday cake?
45. Why did the baker put the birthday cake into the fridge?
To add the icing.
46. What did the bear say to the other bear on its birthday?
It’s roar birthday!
47. What is the best present to get for a soap lover?
A cake of soap!
48. Why does each birthday celebration get brighter and brighter?
Because there are more candles on the cake!
49. Where can you shop for a birthday present for a feline?
In a cat-elogue.
50. What type of candle burns longer on a birthday cake?
None. They all burn shorter.
More Funny Birthday Jokes and Puns
It is always fun to share some birthday jokes and puns at a party because they can add to the joy and laughter. After all, laughter all makes a party better. So why not share some of these funny jokes with everyone.
51. What type of birthday cake do they serve in heaven?
Angel food cake.
52. Did you hear about the birthday cake that was hard as rock?
It was a marble cake.
53. Why do kangaroos only celebrate their birthdays every four years?
Because they only celebrate it on leap years.
54. When is a birthday cake similar to a golf ball?
When it is sliced.
55. What did the man say to his wife when it was her birthday and she was doing the dishes?
“Honey, you do not have to do the dishes today because it is your birthday. You can do them tomorrow.”
56. What do Christopher Columbus, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln have in common?
They were all born on holidays.
57. What is the scariest type of music for birthday balloons?
58. Did you hear what happened to the sugar and cream that went to the birthday party?
It was the icing on the cake.
59. What is the most posh type of birthday party that you can throw for a dog?
60. Did you hear about the pig that was in the kitchen on its birthday?
It was bacon itself a birthday cake.
61. Which side is the left side of the birthday cake?
The side that hasn’t been eaten yet.
62. Why did the bee get a whole bunch of presents?
Because it was its bee-day.
63. Where do children get an ice cream birthday cake?
At Sundae school.
64. What do cats like to have along with their birthday cake?
65. Why was the thief never invited to birthday parties?
Because he always takes the cake.
66. What did the birthday candle say to the other birthday candle?
Don’t birthdays just light you up?
67. What song do cows sing on birthdays?
Happy birthday to mooo.
68. Did you hear about the study that found that birthdays are good for your health?
It was shown that people who have more birthdays live longer.
69. Did you hear about the shop that had a sale on birthday candles?
Because it was big blowout.
70. What did the toilet paper do when his friends threw him a surprise party on his birthday?
He rolled with it.
Hilarious Birthday Jokes to Bring to the Party
There are so many birthday jokes and puns about cakes. Did you know that a good birthday cake joke is almost as wonderful as the cake itself? Don’t believe me? Try telling of these crazy and funny birthday jokes along with the cake and you will find laughter ringing out all around the room.
Laughter is a great present and it is something that is always welcomed at a party. Share a funny joke and everyone will appreciate sharing a light hearted moment together.
71. Why are Science teachers bad at coming up with birthday greetings?
Because all the good ones Argon.
72. Why don’t vampires like to celebrate birthdays?
Because they find birthdays to be a pain in the neck.
73. What did the elephant wish for on his birthday?
A trunk full of presents.
74. Why couldn’t the knot go for his friend’s birthday party?
Because he was all tied up.
75. Why did the birthday boy’s face light up when he opened his present?
Because it was a lamp.
76. How is a birthday cake like playing baseball?
They both need batters.
77. What did the birthday cake say to the ice cream?
You are so cool.
78. What do peas say to each other on their birthdays?
Ha-pea birthday to you!
79. What do oceans say to each other on their birthdays?
Nothing. They simply wave.
80. How old was the caveman on his birthday?
81. How old was the snow man on his birthday?
82. How old was the taxi driver on his birthday?
83. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
If you love pirate jokes, we have plenty more pirate jokes here.
84. How do you know when you are getting old?
When the candles cost more than the cake.
85. Why can’t kids remember their past birthdays very well?
Because they are too focused on the present.
86. What’s the best way for you to remember your wife’s birthday?
Forget it once.
87. Why do snowmen say to each other on their birthdays?
Have an ice birthday.
88. What did the man only celebrate his birthday twenty seconds?
Because it was his 22nd birthday.
89. What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday?
90. What do fish say at birthday parties?
Have a fin-tastic birthday!
91 How did the cat liven up the birthday party?
By playing some mew-sic.
92. Why couldn’t the teddy bear eat the cake at its birthday party?
Because it was stuffed.
93. What’s the best thing to put in birthday cake?
94. What is an elf’s favorite type of cake?
95. Why was the birthday cake not on time for the party?
Because it was choco-late.
96. What did the birthday cake say to cheer up his friend?
Don’t feel so down. Things can only get batter.
97. What looks like half a birthday cake?
The other half.
98. What did the aggressive birthday cake say to the birthday boy?
You want a piece of me?
99. Why did the birthday boy stand on his head?
Because he wanted an upside down cake for his birthday.
100. What does every birthday end with?
The letter Y.
We sure hope that you’ve enjoyed these birthday jokes and that they have helped to crack a smile on to your face! Many happy returns of the day to the birthday boy or birthday girl!
If you’ve enjoyed these jokes, you may also enjoy these pizza jokes, these star wars jokes, along with these fish jokes and these cheese jokes too! There are also plenty of other interesting pieces of humour such as these funny dad jokes or these silly short jokes that everyone can remember.
Or, if you are planning a birthday party, you may also enjoy these wonderful party games, or these easy minute to win it games too. We also think that a great no-fuss way to have fun at a party is try getting everyone to say some silly tongue twisters.