Birthdays are a reason for celebration and there’s no better way to get the party started than with some funny birthday jokes! Crack these hilarious birthday jokes to have everyone break out in laughter. They could even help to make turning a year older more enjoyable.
Here are some great birthday jokes to help you celebrate that special occasion!
Great Birthday Jokes to Liven Up Any Party
1. Why did the birthday cake go to the doctor?
Because it was feeling crummy.
READ: Discover the Best Ideas for the June Holidays
READ: Fun Things To Do Over the Vesak Day Long Weekend
2. Why did the birthday boy’s cousin keep reminding him of his age during the party?
Because age is a relative thing.
3. What did the swimmer get on his birthday?
A pool party!
4. Why did the marsupial refuse to invite other kinds of animals to his party?
Because he wanted to have a koala-tea gathering.
5. Why did the birthday balloon float away?
Because it was too happy to stay grounded.
6. What did the fish say to the birthday boy?
Have a fin-tastic birthday.
7. Why did the birthday guest bring a ladder to the party?
Because it was a high-spirited celebration.
8. What do you always get on your birthday?
A year older!
9. What did one candle say to the other on a birthday cake?
I hope you don’t mind if I wax sentimental.
10. Why did the birthday guest bring an empty bucket to the party?
To catch the birthday wishes.
11. Why did the birthday boy wear a party hat to bed?
Because he wanted to have a dream party.
12. Why did the man buy a lot of birthday candles fr
13. Why did the birthday guest bring a ruler to the party?
Because he wanted a measure of fun.
14. Why did the birthday girl feel warm at the party?
Because everyone kept toasting her!
15. Why did the birthday balloon cry?
Because it was bursting with emotion.
Silly Birthday Jokes for Fun Times
Don’t you love a great birthday joke? We’ve got plenty more of them to bring on the laughter and fun at any birthday party. Or even it you are just getting together to celebrate a birthday over a meal amongst a small group, you can also bring out these great birthday jokes. We hope you enjoy these funny birthday jokes – no matter what age you are turning.
16. Why was the birthday party full of suds?
Because it was a soaprize party.
17. Why did the birthday boy push his presents down the hill?
Because he wanted to keep the surprises rolling.
18. What is the best type of bird to have at a birthday party?
A birthday pheasant.
19. Why didn’t the guest buy a present for the birthday boy?
To surprise him.
20. Did you hear about the birthday party they threw on the moon?
Great food but no atmosphere.
21. What is a zombie’s favorite type of birthday cake?
I scream cake.
22. Why was the girl happy that no one showed up for her birthday?
Because she could then have her cake and eat it too!
23. Why are birthday parties for trees very emotional occasions?
Because they get very sappy.
24. Why did the birthday girl put their head in the fridge? To see if they were still cool.
25. Why did the birthday girl eat their cake with a fork? Because the girl did not want to spoil their appetite for dinner
26. What did one candle say to the other on a birthday cake?
Don’t birthdays just burn you up?
27. Why did the birthday girl bring a ladder to the party?
Because she wanted to reach for the stars!
28. What did the rabbit say to the birthday girl?
29. What did the oyster do on its birthday?
30. What happened to the man who forgot to take the candles off before eating his birthday cake?
He got heartburn.
31. Why didn’t pony sing happy birthday during the party?
Because it was a little hoarse.
Birthday Jokes Are Great for Making Your Presence Felt!
Do you notice that many birthday jokes and puns also have to do with birthday cakes? That’s because birthday cakes are such as essential tradition for celebrating the
32. How can you tell that a birthday cake is sad?
When it in tiers.
33. What type of birthday cake feels sick?
A coughee cake.special occasion. Plus, birthday cakes also lend themselves to great birthday jokes too!
34. How is a birthday cake like a golf ball?
They can both be sliced.
35. Why did the birthday boy forget about his past birthday?
Because he was only thinking about the present.
36. Why did the boy bring a hammer to the birthday party?
Because he wanted pound cake.
37. Why do people put candles on the top of a birthday cake?
Because they can’t put them on the bottom.
38. How did Moby Dick celebrate his birthday?
He had a whale of a time.
39. What did the birthday boy say when he saw the clown his friends had hired for his party?
I appreciate the jester.
40. Why do pickles know how to appreciate birthdays?
Because they can relish the moment.
41. What do you get after eating the entire birthday cake?
42. How does every birthday end?
With a Y.
43. Why do tennis balls always have very boring birthday parties?
Because they don’t want to make a racquet.
44. What was the snowman’s favorite part of the birthday cake?
45. Why did the baker put the birthday cake into the fridge?
To add the icing.
46. What did the bear say to the other bear on its birthday?
It’s roar birthday!
47. What is the best present to get for a soap lover?
A cake of soap!
48. Why does each birthday celebration get brighter and brighter?
Because there are more candles on the cake!
49. Where can you shop for a birthday present for a feline?
In a cat-elogue.
50. What type of candle burns longer on a birthday cake?
None. They all burn shorter.
We sure hope that you’ve enjoyed these birthday jokes and that they have helped to crack a smile on to your face! Many happy returns of the day to the birthday boy or birthday girl!
If you’ve enjoyed these jokes, you may also enjoy these pizza jokes and these cheese jokes too!