Which kid doesn’t love dinosaurs and dinosaur jokes at some time or another? The prehistoric creatures simply captivate the imagination. Whether it is the fearsome t-rex or the smaller but no less deadly velociraptor, or the all-time favourite triceratops. Dinosaurs may be extinct but they never go out of fashions.
Dinosaur jokes are plenty of fun too. You may even recall how they helped to life the spirits in that famous scene in Jurassic Park. Some of those are great zingers and have become classic jokes too.
Want to have some dino-sized laughs? Here are more than 100 dinosaur jokes for kids and the whole family.
100+ Dinosaur Jokes for Fun & Laughter
1. What do you call a dinosaur with one eye?
2. What do you call a dinosaur with no eyes?
3. What vehicle does a Tyrannosaurus rex use to travel from planet to planet?
4. What game does the brontosaurus like to play with humans?
5. What should you do if you find a blue dinosaur?
Try to cheer him up.
6. What do you get when a dinosaur crashes its car?
A Tyrannosaurus wreck.
7. What does a triceratops sit on?
8. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
To eat the chickens on the other side.
9. What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?
10. How do you know if there is a dinosaur in your refrigerator?
The door won’t close.
11. What did the dinosaur put on her steak?
12. What do you call a palaeontologist who sleeps all the time?
13. What did the dinosaur say to the cashier?
Keep the climate change!
14. What happened to the man who crossed a T-Rex with a chicken?
He got tyrannosaurus pecks!
15. What kind of dinosaurs make good policemen?
16. Why didn’t the dinosaur cross the road?
Because there were no roads then.
17. What kind of dinosaurs used to burst suddenly?
18. Where do dinosaurs spend their money?
19. What do you call a dinosaur who hates losing?
20. What do you call twin dinosaurs?
21. What do you call a dinosaur that left its armour out in the rain?
22. What’s as big as a dinosaur but weighs nothing?
A dinosaur’s shadow.
23. What dinosaur would Merlin the Magician be?
24. What’s the best way to talk to a velociraptor?
25. What was 30 feet long, had a two-foot-long beak, and left crumbs all over the sofa?
26. How do you know there’s a dinosaur under your bed?
Because your nose is two inches from the ceiling.
27. How can you best raise a baby dinosaur?
With a big crane.
28. What did the dinosaur call her shirt-making business?
Try Sarah’s Tops.
29. What do you get when a dinosaur scores a touchdown?
30. What did the dinosaur use to build his house?
31. Why do museums have old dinosaur bones?
Because they can’t afford new ones!
32. What’s worse than a giraffe with a sore throat?
A tyrannosaur with a giraffe in its throat.
33. What do you call a gigantoraptor that won’t stop talking?
34. Why couldn’t the dinosaur play games on the computer?
Because it ate the mouse.
35. What’s purple and green and won’t stop singing?
Barney taking a shower.
36. Which clothes brand is the favourite of dinosaurs?
37. How can you tell there’s an allosaurus in your bed?
By the bright red “A” on its pyjamas.
38. What do you call a deaf dinosaur?
Anything you like — it can’t hear you.
39. What do you call a spiky dinosaur that trips on a rock?
40. Tom: I lost my pet dinosaur.
Jerry: Why don’t you put an ad in the newspaper?
Tom: What good would that do? He can’t read!
41. Why was the Stegosaurus a good volleyball player?
Because it could spike the ball.
42. What makes more noise than a dinosaur?
43. What happened after the dinosaur took the school bus home?
It had to bring it back.
44. What dinosaur could jump higher than a building?
All of them. Buildings can’t jump.
45. What was T Rex’s favorite number?
46. What should you do when a dinosaur sneezes?
47. Why did the dinosaur bring rope to the baseball game?
It wanted to tie up the score.
48. What is the best thing to do if you see a Tyrannosaurus Rex?
Pray that it doesn’t see you.
49. What’s the nickname for someone who put their right hand in the mouth of a T-Rex?
Dino Jokes, Riddles & Puns for Kids & the Family
Dinosaurs were huge and these dinosaur jokes will get huge laughs too. What’s your favourite dino? A stegosaur or the t-rex? Can you find your favourite ‘saur amongst all these puns and riddles.
50. Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter?
Because they are eggs-tinct!
51. What was the name of the fastest dinosaur?
52. What do you say to a T-rex wearing earphones?
Whatever you want. He can’t hear you.
53. What do you get if you cross a dino and a dog?
54. Why did carnivorous dinosaurs eat raw meat?
Because they didn’t know how to cook.
55. What did the dinosaur say to the traffic policeman after the car crash?
56. Can you name ten dinosaurs in ten seconds?
Yes, one T-rex and nine velociraptors!
57. Why don’t dinosaurs ever forget?
Because they didn’t have anything to forget in the first place!
58. What did dinosaurs use to make their hot dogs?
59. What do you call a Korean dinosaur?
60. What do you call a dinosaur that doesn’t take a bath?
61. What kind of explosions do dinosaurs like?
62. What do you call a dog that wears casual shirts?
63. Why can’t you hear a pterosaur using the bathroom?
Because its “p” is silent.
64. What do dinosaurs use on the floors of their kitchens?
65. What did the T-Rex say at lunch time?
Let’s grab a bite.
66. Which dinosaur likes spicy food?
67. What came after the dinosaur?
68. What do you call a dinosaur after it breaks-up with its girlfriend?
69. Why did the Archaeopteryx catch the worm?
Because it was an early bird.
70. Do you think anything could tricera-top these dinosaur puns?
I dino what to tell you, but probably not.
71. What do you call a dinosaur that’s bigger than a house and has long, sharp teeth and knife-like claws on each foot?
72. How did the dinosaur feel after it ate a pillow?
Down in the mouth.
73. What do you call a group of singing dinosaurs?
74. What do you call a baby dinosaur?
75. Why should you never ask a dinosaur to read you a story?
Because their tales are very long.
76. Why was the Stegosaurus such a good volleyball player?
Because he could really spike the ball!
77. What did the caveman say as he slid down the dinosaur’s neck?
78. What is a Stegosaurus’s favourite playground equipment?
79. What do you call a dinosaur that’s good with words?
80. What’s a dinosaur’s favourite quote?
“Jurassic times call for Jurassic measures!”
81. What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up?
82. What does a dinosaur call a porcupine?
83. Which is the most frightening dinosaur?
84. What do you call an anxious dinosaur?
85. What is in the middle of dinosaurs?
The letter S.
86. What does a T-rex do when it takes you out to lunch?
First, it pours salt on your head. Then, it gets out its fork
87. What do you get when you cross a Stegosaurus with a cow?
Milk that’s scary to drink!
88. What do you call a dinosaur who is a noisy sleeper?
89. What did dinosaurs use to drive their cars?
90. What’s a child’s favourite dinosaur?
Toys “R” Us.
91. Describe a smelly dinosaur egg?
92. How do you invite a dinosaur to a cafe?
93. What do you call a dinosaur that wears a cowboy hat and boots?
94. What do you get when a dinosaur walks through the raspberry patch?
95. What do you call a dinosaur ghost?
96. What is a dinosaur’s least favourite reindeer?
97. What happened when the dinosaur walked through a cornfield?
He made creamed corn.
98. Patient: Doctor, doctor, I keep seeing a dinosaur with orange patches!
Doctor: Hmmm… Have you seen an eye doctor?
Patient: No, just a dinosaur with orange stripes.
99. When can three giant dinosaurs hide under a small umbrella and not get wet?
When it is not raining.
100. What dinosaur had the worst vision?
101. What do you call a dinosaur fart?
102. What did the dinosaur say when it saw the volcano erupt?
“What a lava-ly day!”
103. What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with a glove?
I don’t know, but you shouldn’t stick your hand in it!
104. “Did you hear about the Tyrannosaurus rex who entertained a lot?”
It always had friends for lunch.
105. What comes after extinction?
106. What comes after y-stinction?