Anteater jokes are a fun way to have a laugh at these wonderful creatures of nature. Anteaters may look a little strange because of their long faces and equally long tongues but they are actually amazing creatures.
With these anteater jokes, you can have a laugh and still admire these animals that are so perfectly adapted to their environment.
Ready for some fun with anteater jokes and puns?
Anteater Jokes and Puns for a Hilarious Laugh
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
1. What do you call an anteater that doesn’t eat ants?
2. What do you call a vegan anteater?
3. What do you call a greedy ant ? An anteater !
4. An anteater walks into a bar! The bartender, who is extremely famous, asks if he can get him a drink. The anteater responds “noooooo.” This surprises the bartender as no one has ever declined a drink before. He decides to ask the anteater if he’d like a basic drink, a rum and coke! The anteater responded “nooooo” once again. The bartender thinks to himself “hmmm, maybe this anteater doesn’t like alcohol,” so he offers the anteater a water. The anteater responds “noooo.”
The bartender is very curious with the anteaters answers and asks the anteater “why the long no’s?”
5. Did you hear about the anteater that ate his uncle’s wife?
He was an aunteater.
More Funny Anteater Jokes
Did you know that there many different types of anteaters found all over the world? These range from the giant anteater found in Brazil to the echidna that lives down under in Australia. In Southeast Asia, there is also a scaley anteater known as a pangolin that lives in the rainforest.
Ready for more silly anteater jokes and puns? We’ve got a couple more for you.
6. What did the Australian anteater say when it was given the expensive check after a meal at a restaurant?
“Are euchidding me?”
7. Why are anteaters incapable of being infected by viruses?
Because they’re filled with anty bodies.
8. What do anteaters eat when they want a hot meal?
9. Why did the hungry anteater go to the apartment block?
To find the tenants.
10. What did the bartender say when he say the sad anteater walk into the bar?
“Why the long face?”
11. What type of ant is too large for an anteater to eat?
12. What do you call an anteater that complains all the time?
13. Why did the echidna make a long droning noise?
Because it was a chant-eater.
14. What do you call a negative anteater?
Ready for more Jokes?
Did you enjoy these anteater jokes? If you did, we think that you will also enjoy these other animal puns and jokes like these dog jokes and cat jokes. If you are looking for even more funny animal jokes, we think these bear jokes, turtle jokes and frog jokes will hit the spot – the funny spot that is.
We also have fun and challenging riddles for kids that we think you will enjoy! Have a great time laughing away with all these jokes!