Bear jokes can be super, unbearably funny. The image of bears – whether they are of the grizzly type or brown bears is that of a cute cuddly creature. Of course, in reality, they are probably big and strong. That’s why it is good to be able to have a laugh at these mighty animals.
We’ve put together some of our favorite bear jokes. The cover the whole range of bears, from the brown and furry kind, to the white and polar type. There is a bear joke in hear for everyone. Hopefully, you can bear all the puns that are coming your way.
Get ready for growling laughter with these funny bear jokes for everyone.
Funny Bear Jokes that will Get You Grinning
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
1. Why did the grizzly only wear a vest?
Because he had the right to bear arms.
2. What do you call a bear that gets caught in the rain?
A drizzly bear.
3. What do bears have that other animals don’t have?
4. What are a bear’s four favorite months of the year?
Septem-bear, Octo-bear, Novem-bear and Decem-bear.
5. What is a bear’s favorite soft drink?
6. Why don’t bears ever look sad?
Because whenever they have a problem, they grin and bear it.
7. What did the bear say after he fell down the stairs?
8. What is the difference between a brown bear and a polar bear?
About a few thousand miles.
9. What did the teddy bear say after finishing dinner?
10. Who is a bear’s favorite poet?
11. Why do pandas like watching old movies?
Because they’re in black and white.
12. Why didn’t the baby grizzly leave his mom?
Because he couldn’t bear it!
13. Why do polar bears have fur coats?
Because they would look weird in ski jackets.
14. What does Pooh Bear call his significant other?
15. Why do panda bears save money printing photos?
Most of their pics are black and white.
16. What do you get if you cross a teddy bear with a wild hog?
A teddy boar.
17. Why did the bear cross the road?
Because it was the chicken’s day off!
18. What do you call a bear without ears?
19. What does a grizzly eat at parties?
Blue bear-y pie.
20. Why did the bear go to the flea market?
Because he wanted to find the best bear-gains.
More Funny Bear Jokes
Grin and bear it – if you are finding these funny bear jokes a bit too hilarious. We’ve got more jokes about different types bears that you’ll enjoy sharing with family and friends.
21. Why did the sloth get fired from his job?
Because he would only do the bear minimum.
22. What do you get if you cross a grizzly bear and a harp?
A bear faced lyre.
23. Where do polar bears go to vote?
The North Pole.
24. Did you hear about the bear that went to law school?
He became a Bearrister.
25. What do you call a freezing bear?
26. What’s smarter than the average bear?
About half of all bears.
27. What is as big as a bear but weighs nothing?
28. How did the koala confess his love to his girlfriend?
By bearing his heart and his soul.
29. What do you call a grizzly bear in a phone booth?
30. Did you hear about the teddy bear that got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
31. What did the boy grizzly bear say to the girl grizzly bear on their wedding day?
I can’t wait to growl old with you.
32. What is a big bear’s favorite vegetable?
33. Why did the bear dissolve in water?
Because it was polar.
34. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
35. Why did Mother Nature make only one Yogi Bear?
Because when he tried to make a second one he made a Boo-Boo.
36. How do you start a teddy bear race?
Ready, teddy, GO!
37. What is a polar bear’s favorite cereal?
38. Why did the two bears break-up?
Because as much as they tried to make it work, they were just polar opposites.
39. Why was the bear cub so spoiled?
Because his mother panda’d to his every wish!
40. What do you call a bear that jumps but never lands?
41. Which animal can hibernate while standing on its head?
42. Why did the bear get hired for the job?
Because he had the right koala-fications for it.
43. What do you call the bear that had to tell his boss about the company’s losses?
The bearer of bad news.
44. Where do teenage polar bears go to dance?
45. A bear walks into a bar and says, “I’ll have a gin… … … … and tonic.”
The bartender asks, “Why the big pause?”
The bear shrugs his shoulders and says, “I was born with them.”
46. What is a polar bear’s favorite healthy vegetables?
Iceberg lettuce and snow peas.
47. What do you call a polar bear that lives in the equator?
A solar bear.
48. Why did the panda quit his job?
Because he was getting bear minimum wage.
49. What did the grizzly pack in his suitcase?
Just the bear necessities.
50. What is a bear’s favorite way to travel when they go on vacation?
By taking bear-o-planes.
Even More Bear Jokes for All Occasions
We hope that you’ve been enjoying all these silly bear jokes. They are great for a laugh and a hoot if you share them with those around you. We hope that you now have a deeper appreciation for bear humor!
51. What do you call a bear that causes a toothache?
A molar bear.
52. How does a bear catch fish without a fishing pole?
They use their bear hands.
53. Why is it cheap to feed polar bears?
Because they live on ice only.
54. Why did the bear quit his job at the daycare center?
Because it was panda-monium inside the center.
55. How did the grizzly bear walk in the snow?
56. What color socks do bears wear?
None. They usually have bear feet.
57. Why do bears have a hairy coat?
58. Where does a polar bear go to vote?
The North Pole.
59. What do you call a panda bear in the North Pole?
60. How do koalas stay cool in the summer? Bear conditioning.
61. What did the man work at the teddy bear factory say when asked what he does?
62. Why can’t you find bears in the desert?
Because it is too hot for them to bear it.
63. What do you call a teddy bear who rides a bike everywhere?
Schwinnie the Pooh.
64. What’s a koala’s favorite drink?
A root bear float.
65. How does a bear stop a movie?
It hits the paws button.
66. Two bears are walking through the woods when one stops abruptly.
“Hey, what’re you doing?” the first bear asks.
“I’m just paws-ing for a break!” replied the other.
67. Did you know you only need two letters to spell panda?
You need a P and A.
68. How does the koala bear stay fit?
He does bear-obics.
69. Why did the boss get rid of his employee that was a grizzly?
Because the employee was becoming unbearable.
70. Why do pandas get so much respect?
Because of their bear-putation.