Get ready for some fun with our hilarious reindeer jokes! Whether you need a pick-me-up on a gloomy day or want to spread some cheer to those around you, these rib-tickling reindeer jokes and puns are guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.
Our reindeer jokes will take you on a journey through creative scenarios involving Santa’s trusty companions. From secret messaging techniques to musical talents, we’ve got it all “reined” in! So buckle up and get ready to enjoy some fantastic reindeer humor!
Funny Reindeer Jokes and Puns
1. Which of Santa’s reindeer can you find at the disco?
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
2.What do you call a royal deer?
A reign deer.
3. What happen when you spill wine on a deer?
You get a stain deer.
4. Why is Mrs. Claus always hugging Santa’s reindeer?
Because they are so deer to her.
5. Why were the reindeer hiding the barn on Christmas Eve?
They were stalling.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
No. Because they already have names.
7. What was the hip, young reindeer’s favorite phrase?
8. Why didn’t Santa have to pay parking fees for his reindeer sleigh?
Because it was on the house.
9. What type of animal brings along with it bad weather?
10. What reindeer game do reindeer play during sleepovers?
Truth or deer.
11. Why were the reindeer so itchy?
They had arc-ticks.
12. What did the reindeer call his significant other?
13. What do reindeer say whenever they take a picture on a housetop?
Click click click.
14. What should you give a reindeer with a stomach ache?
15. What did the reindeer say after the other reindeer threw a snowball at him?
16. Which reindeer has to work on Valentine’s Day in addition to Christmas?
17. Which Elton John song describes one of Santa’s small reindeer?
18. What do you call Santa’s reindeer cowboys?
19. What do you call flying deer?
20. Why do reindeer enjoy doing yoga?
Because it makes them feel Blit-zen.
21. What do you call a reindeer with no eyes?
22. What do you call a reindeer with no eyes that stands perfectly stationary?
Still no eye-deer.
23. What’s a reindeer’s favorite basketball team?
The Orlando Magic.
24. What did Santa say to the reindeer that was being sassy?
“Don’t be rude-olph!”
25. Why do people always have a good impression of reindeer?
Because that’s what they’ve herd.
26. What do reindeer use to decorate their Christmas trees?
More Reindeer Jokes
Rudolph may be the most well known reindeer of them all but that doesn’t mean that he has to hog the reindeer limelight. Keep the laughter going with our collection of funny reindeer jokes.
27. How do reindeer know that Christmas is coming?
They check their calen-deer.
28. What do naughty reindeer eat for breakfast?
29. What is a reindeer’s favorite football tactic?
Running a Blitz-en.
30. Where do reindeer go for their morning coffee?
31. What do the reindeer use to wipe down their sleigh?
32. Why did Santa put a watch on Rudolph?
Because he wanted to see time fly.
33. What did the reindeer say to his significant other?
I love you deerly.
34. How do reindeer communicate with each other?
Using the antlernet.
35. Why does Rudolph go out when it’s pouring outside?
Because he is a rain-deer!
36. Why does Scrooge love reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him!
37.What’s a dinosaur’s least favorite reindeer?
38. Why was the reindeer afraid to smile?
Because he didn’t want to show off his buck teeth.
39. Why did Santa tell the rest of the reindeer to stop making fun of Rudolph’s nose?
Because it was impo-light.
40. What do the reindeer call the lanterns up at the North Pole?
41. How did the reindeer feel when he had fleas?
It really ticked him off.
42.What do you call a reindeer with bad manners?
43.What do you call a reindeer wearing ear-muffs?
You can all it anything you like; they won’t hear you!
44. What do you call a reindeer with three eyes?
45. What do reindeer use to clean the bathroom?
Tickle Your Antlers With the Best Reindeer Jokes
If you enjoy puns, then you will love our collection of reindeer jokes. Whether you’re looking for a quick laugh or a joke to share with your friends, our reindeer jokes are perfect for any occasion.
46. Why did the reindeer have red noses?
Because it was freezing outside.
47. Why were the reindeer moved out of the rickety barn?
It was unstable.
48. What did Santa say when his reindeer flew past with colorful scarfs?
They passed with flying colors!
49. Why are reindeer always so happy on the night of Christmas Eve?
Because they’re on top of the world!
50. Why did Rudolph’s nose light up in school?
He was a very bright student.
51. What is a reindeer’s favorite street in France?
52. What do you call a reindeer that can write with their left hand and their right hand?
53. What do you call a reindeer with no eyes and no legs?
Still no i-deer.
54. Which reindeer has the cleanest antlers?
55. How do you get a reindeer to let you into the house?
By ringing the deer bell.
56. What do reindeer have that no other animal has?
57.When should you give reindeer milk to a baby?
When it’s a baby reindeer!
58. Why did the man refuse to add reindeer milk to his coffee?
Because he was on a non-deery diet.
59. Why didn’t the reindeer go to school when he was younger?
Because he was elf-taught.
60. What is Rudolph’s favorite day of the year?
Red Nose Day.
61. What’s the difference between a knight and a reindeer?
A knight is slaying the dragon and the reindeer is dragon the sleigh!
62. What do reindeer comedian say before telling a joke?
This one will sleigh you!
63. What’s a reindeer’s favorite sport?
64.. Which reindeer used to laugh and call Rudolph names?
Olive, the other reindeer.
65. What is the secret to Santa’s reindeer’s ability to fly?
66. Where do reindeer come from?
From the clouds.
67. What is the purpose of reindeer?
To make the grass grow.
68. Why are reindeer so rich?
Because they have plenty of bucks.
69. What do reindeer use to buy things?
70. What reindeer can jump higher than a house?
All of them. Houses can’t jump.
71. What musical instrument does a reindeer play in a band?
A rain stick.
72. Where do you find reindeer?
Where ever Santa left them.
73. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
No. Because they already have names.
74. What’s the difference between a reindeer and a caribou?
A reindeer can fly.
75. Why do reindeer have fur coats?
Because they would look silly in silk.
Even More Reindeer Jokes for Kids and Adults
Ready for more reindeer jokes? Get ready for giggles and grins and remember to share them with your loved ones and spread the joy during the holidays!
76. Why don’t you see reindeer in zoos?
Because they can’t afford a ticket.
77. What do reindeer eat for breakfast?
78. Where do reindeer write about their thoughts?
In their deer-y.
79. Who won the race between Prancer and Rudolph?
Rudolph did, by a nose.
80. What did Santa say when he stepped in a puddle?
It must have reind-heer.
81. What do you get when you cross a reindeer with a skunk?
82. What do the other reindeer call Rudolph?
83. What did the Queen Deer say to her husband on Coronation Day?
It’s time to reign, dear.
84. What do reindeer sing to Santa on cold winter nights?
Freeze a jolly good fellow.
85. What do you call a three-legged reindeer?
86. What do you call a construction worker at the North Pole?
87. Which reindeer have the shortest legs?
The shortest ones.
88. What do you make a reindeer look prettier on rainy days?
A a reinbow.
89. What do you call a clever reindeer?
90. What did Mrs Claus say to Santa when she saw the dark clouds gathering?
Is that rain, dear?