November is the second last month of the year! But one thing that will always last are November jokes! With the year almost coming to an end, there are many interesting celebrations that people celebrate such as Thanksgiving.
We have some of the best and funniest November jokes and puns for you to have a great laugh with family and friends. These are plenty of fun; keep them handy especially as the holiday come around.
Let’s dive into some of the best November jokes to end off the year with a bang!
Family Friendly November Jokes
1. What is the most negative month of the year?
Read more stories on: Kayaking in Singapore, Bird Paradise and Singapore Botanic Gardens
2. How many seconds are there in one year?
12 of them: January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd, April 2nd, May 2nd, June 2nd, July 2nd, August 2nd, September 2nd, October 2nd, November 2nd, and December 2nd.
3. What do you a star that explodes at the end of the year?
A super Nova-member.
4. When does December come before November?
In the dictionary.
5. What is the brightest month of the year?
6. What is the opposite of November?
7. I’m devastated that I won’t be able to celebrate my birthday this March.
Because I was born in November.
8. What is better than Black Friday?
Sleep in Saturday.
9. Why did the man decide to clean out his apartment?
Because it was Throw-vember.
10. What is a potato’s favorite TV show in November?
11. Why did the man decide to watch a musical while on holiday in New York City?
Because it was Show-vember.
12. Why do people love November?
Because they simply fall for it.
13. In which month of year do farmers buy new tools?
14. Why did the pilgrim’s pants keep falling down?
Because his buckle was on his hat.
15. What is the most popular college every four years in November?
The Electoral College.
16. What is the most grateful part of November?
17. Which month of the year are bakers the busiest of all?
18. Why are pieces of military hardware the most generous in the month of November?
Because of tanks giving.
19. Why did the cranberries turn red in November?
Because they saw the salad dressing.
20. In which month of the year are car mechanics the busiest?
Funny November Jokes and Puns
Thanksgiving, turkey, pumpkin pie and apple pie are all the subjects of funny November jokes. You never know when you may need to whip out a knee slapping pun to share with family and friends. Keep these November jokes handy so that you can always help to brighten up the mood as the days get shorter and shorter.
21. If you borrow money in October, what happens in the next month?
22. What do you get when you divide the circumference of pumpkin by its diameter?
23. Why do birds fly south in November?
Because it is faster than walking.
24. When is the best time of the year to plant the fields?
25. My childhood crush and I are finally getting married this year!
Me in August, and her in November.
26. What is the most knowledgable month of the year?
27. Knock, Knock.
Omar live who?
Omar gosh, it’s November already!
28. Why was the river rushing to the sea?
Because it was Flow-vember.
29. In which month of the year are pedicurists the busiest?
30. When is the best time to act on your goals as the year end approaches?
31. What is the longest month of the year?
32. What is it called when snowfall comes early?
33. What would be everyone’s favorite season if money grew on trees?
34. What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner?
35. What is the best month to go boating?
36. At a court Hearing in Helsinki, the judge questions the culprit:
“Where have you been in the night of the 4th November to 11th February?”
37. What comes at the end of November?
The letter R.
38. What the best month of the year to cut the grass on your lawn?
39. Which month of the year is the favorite of the corvus species of birds?
40. Why didn’t the turkey feel like eating in November?
Because it was stuffed.
We’ve got even more funny November jokes for you to take in. After all, as we head towards the end of the year, it is always great to serve up a dose of humor in the penultimate month of the year!
41. What do you call a month that is furry and thinks it lives in the woods?
42. I stopped shaving for November.
At first I hated the moustache, but what can I say? It’s grown on me.
43. Why is November such an adorable month of the year?
Because it is awww-tumn.
44. What did the tree say to the wind in November?
Leaf me alone.
45. What do you call November 1st?
46. Knock knock.
Aunt you glad it’s Autumn?
47. Did you hear about the clock that was so hungry at Thanksgiving dinner?
It went back for seconds.
48. Why did the man decide to go kayaking?
Because it was Row-vember.
49. What is Humpty Dumpty’s favorite month?
November. Because he had a great fall.
50. What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
51. Why did the trees wear sweaters?
Because it was Novem-brrrrr.
52. I hate that SEPTember, OCTober, NOVember and DECember aren’t the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th months…Why would they miss that opportunity!
53. What is the best month of the year for seamstresses?
54. In which month should you not ask to borrow money?
55. What is the best thing to put in pumpkin pie?
56. Why did the farmer enter the cider making contest?
Because he loved the apple-ause.
57. What is the busiest month of the year for gardeners?
58. What did the monster say when he found out it was November?
59. Why do comedians call Thanksgiving?
60. Why shouldn’t you go for an outdoor Guns and Roses concert in November?
Because November rains.