Easter Sunday, as the name suggests, falls on a Sunday and is celebrated in various parts of the world. If you are looking for some funny Easter Jokes to tell your friends and family on this day, here are 80 Easter jokes to tell every-bunny you know! There are also a list of rabbit related jokes here.
80+ Family Friendly Easter Jokes
1. Where does the Easter bunny get his eggs?
From an eggplant.
2. Why won’t Easter eggs go out at night?
They don’t want to get “beat up”.
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
3. What do they celebrate instead of Easter in Jurong?
4. What does the Easter Bunny listen to while hiding eggs?
5. How can the Easter bunny afford so much candy?
All of its meals are 24 karat
6. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t chicken!
7.. Why couldn’t the Easter egg family watch T.V.?
Because their cable was scrambled.
8 What happened when the Easter Bunny met the rabbit of his dreams?
They lived hoppily ever after.
9. How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket?
Only one – after that it’s not empty anymore!
10. What happened to the Easter bunny at school?
He was eggspelled.
11. What do you call someone who isn’t sure if the Easter Bunny is real?
12. How do you make Easter easier in just one simple step?
Replace the T with an I.
13. Where does Christmas come before Easter?
In the dictionary!
14. What did one Easter egg say to the other?
Heard any good yolks today?
15. What’s yellow, has long ears, and grows on trees?
The Easter Bunana!
16. Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke?
It might crack up!
17. What do you call a mischievous egg?
A practical yolker.
18. What day does an Easter egg hate the most?
19. Why do we paint Easter eggs?
Because it’s easier than trying to wallpaper them!
20. What kind of bunny can’t hop?
A chocolate one!
21. What the Easter Bunny’s favorite dance move?
The bunny hop.
22. What is the end of Easter?
The letter R.
23. Why was the Easter bunny upset?
He was having a bad hare day.
24. What did the Easter bunny say about the Easter parade?
It was eggs-cellent.
25. What do you call the Easter Bunny the day after Easter?
26. What does the Easter Bunny plant next to the green beans in his garden?
27. Where do Easter farts come from?
The Easter Bummy
28. Where does the Easter Bunny go when he needs a new tail?
To a re-tail store!
29. How does the Easter bunny stay fit?
30. What do you get if you cross Winnie the Pooh and the Easter Bunny?
A honey bunny
31. How can you make Easter preparations go faster?
Use the eggs-press lane!
32. How does an Easter Bunny keep his fur looking so good?
33. Where does Easter take place every year?
Where eggs marks the spot!
34. What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport?
35. Where does the Easter Bunny like to eat breakfast?
36. Where did the Easter Bunny learn how to ski?
The bunny hill.
37. How does the Easter Bunny paint all those Easter Eggs?
He hires Santa’s elves to help during their off-season.
38. What do you call Easter when you are hopping around?
39. What did the Easter Bunny do after its wedding?
It went on a nice bunnymoon.
40. Why are people always tired in April?
Because they just finished a March.
41. How does the Easter Bunny stay healthy
42. What happened when the Easter Bunny caught his head in the fan?
It took ears off his life!
43. What does a bunny rabbit do in the rain?
44. Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck?
Because he kept quacking the eggs!
45. What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion?
46. Why did the Easter Bunny put a dictionary in his pants?
He wanted to be smarty pants.
47. How does an Easter chicken bake a cake?
48. What kind of stories are the Easter Bunny’s favourite?
49. Which side of the Easter Bunny has the most fur?
50. Why couldn’t the rabbit fly home for Easter?
He didn’t have the hare fare.
51. What do you get when you cross an elephant with the Easter Bunny?
An elephant who always remembers to eat all of his carrots.
52. What do you call a bunny with money?
53. Why did the Easter Bunny cross the road?
Because the chicken had his eggs!
54. How does the Easter Bunny travel on vacation?
On hare planes.
55. How do rabbits stay cool during the summer?
With hare conditioning.
56. What do you call an Easter Bunny with a bad memory?
57. How did the Easter Egg get fit for the festivities?
58. What do you call a zen egg?
59. What do you get when you cross a bunny with shellfish?
An oyster bunny!
60. What type of jewelry does the Easter Bunny wear?
14 Carrot Gold!
61. What do you call the idea to abstain from working with spreadsheets for 40 days before Easter?
An Excel Lent idea.
62. What do the Easter Bunny and Michael Jordan have in common?
They’re both known for stuffing baskets
63. Why was the Easter bunny rubbing his head?
Because he had an eggache
64. The Easter Bunny joined the Olympics
He heard first place gets 24 carrots.
65. How long does the Easter Bunny like to party?
Around the cluck
66. What do dinosaurs do on Easter?
Nothing, because they’re eggs-tinct
67. How does the Easter Bunny’s day always end?
With a “y”
68. What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit bill?
One is a mad bunny and one is bad money
Easter One Liners And Jokes
Here are some egg-cellent Easter jokes and one-liners that will make listeners crack a laugh or two.
69. I wasn’t going to visit my family this Easter, but my mom promised to make me Eggs Benedict. So I’m going home for the hollandaise.
70. Due to covid-19 the format of this year’s Easter egg hunt has changed. Instead of trying to find eggs in a garden, everyone will be trying to find eggs in a grocery store.
71. Every Friday a guy would walk into a bar and order 3 beers.
Then he’d sit at a table, drink each one by himself and leave.
He does this every Friday for a few weeks until the bartender becomes so curious he asked the guy about this routine.
“Well, you see I have two buddies and we always would have a beer with each other when we were together. But now they’ve both moved to different parts of the country.
We still keep up the tradition, where we’re at, and have just one beer for each of us on Friday nights.”
His curiosity satisfied, the bartender goes back to serving his other customers.
This goes on for several months until one day the guy comes in and orders only three beers. Seeing how sad the fellow is the bartender brings him his two beers and offer condolences for his loss.
Confused the guy asks why the bartender was offering condolences.
“It’s just that since you normally order three beers, but tonight you only ordered two. I just figured something must have happened to one of your buddies?”
“Oh no, we’re all just fine. It’s just that it’s Lent and I gave up drinking till Easter.”
72. An elderly man calls his son living in another state and says, “I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; 40 years of misery is enough.”
“Dad, what are you talking about,” the son screams.
“We can’t stand the sight of each other any longer,” the old man says.
“We’re sick and tired of each other, and I’m sick of talking about this, so you call your sister and tell her.” And he hangs up.
Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.
“As if they’re getting a divorce!” she shouts. “I’ll take care of this.”
She calls her dad immediately, and screams at the old man,
“You are NOT getting divorced! Don’t do a single thing until I get there. I’m calling my brother back and we’ll both be there tomorrow. Until then don’t do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” And she hangs up.
The old man hangs up his phone, smiles and turns to his wife.
“They’re coming for Easter and paying their own way.”
Knock Knock Easter Jokes
Knock Knock! Looking for a laugh? Here are some family-friendly easter knock-knock jokes to enjoy!
73. Knock, knock!
Donut forget to say Happy Easter!
74. Knock, knock!
Alma Easter candy is gone!
75. Knock, knock!
Boo. Boo who?
Don’t cry, Easter will be back next year!
76. Knock Knock.
Police hurry up and find all the Easter eggs.
77. Knock, knock!
Sherwood like to have as much Easter candy as you!
78. Knock, knock!
Some bunny who?
Some bunny’s been eating all my Easter candy!
79. Knock, knock!
Who’s there? Butcher.
Butcher eggs in one basket!
80. Knock, knock!
Wendy Easter egg hunt taking place?
81. Knock, Knock?
Annie Bunny eggcited for Easter?