Have a pot-bellied laugh with funny pig jokes that will get you rolling on the floor with laughter. Pigs are such distinctive animals and they are often portrayed with funny quirks too – just think of Porky Pig. So, it should not be a surprise that there many different pig jokes and puns that people love.
Here are some of the best pig jokes and puns that you can tell “whee, whee, whee all the way home”.
Funny Pig Jokes for A Pot-bellied Laugh
Squeal with laughter with these hilarious pig jokes. Pigs often look like they are about to have a laugh themselves, especially with their hairy little chiny, chin chins.
READ: Discover the Best Ideas for the June Holidays
READ: Fun Things To Do Over the Vesak Day Long Weekend
1. What do you call a pig playing tug of war?
2. What do you call a pig with no legs?
3. How is a pig’s tail like 5 am in the morning?
4. How did the pig write his novel?
With a pig pen.
5. What did the pig decide to do in the meadow on a lovely summer’s day?
Have a pig-nic.
6. Why did a pig send letters to another pig in a different country?
Because they were pen pals.
7. What is a pig’s favorite Shakespeare play?
8. Why did the artist keep a sty full of hogs?
He need the pigment.
9. What do you call a pig that does charity work?
10. Why don’t people like play basketball with pigs?
Because they hog the ball.
11. Where did the pig get his dirty car cleaned?
At the hogwash.
12. Why did the pig not know where he was?
He had hamnesia.
13. What did the pig go to see at the ballet?
More Pig Jokes
One adorable aspect of pigs is their physical appearance. They often have short legs that sometimes look disproportionate to their huge bodies. This characteristic finds its way into silly pig jokes and puns.
14. What do you get when you cross a pig with a dinosaur?
15. What happens when you cross a pig and a millipede?
Bacon and legs.
16. What do you call a pig that has a black belt in karate?
17. How do sick pigs gets sent to the hospital?
In a hambulance.
18. What do you call a witch pig that lives at the beach?
A ham sandwich.
19. What does a working pig do?
Bring home the bacon.
20. Why did the pig teacher give to his students to do after school?
21. What is a pig’s favorite Star Wars character?
22. What is a pig’s favorite sport?
23. Where do pigs go to learn magic?
24. What do you call the story of The Three Little Pigs?
A pig tail.
25. Where do pigs keep their money?
In the piggy bank.
26. What sporting event do pigs compete in every four years?
27. What do pigs use to send secret messages to one another?
28. Did you hear about the pig that no one could see?
It’s a pigment of your imagination.
29. Where do rich pigs live?
In a sty-scraper.
30. What did the mother pig say to the piglets after they finished playing?
Pig up your toys.
Non-Boaring Pig Puns & Jokes
With so many names – hog, boar, swine, sow and piglet – it is not surprising that there are many different pig puns. These also tend to be become favorite play on words for pig jokes too. Oink, oink!
31. What did the doctor give to the pig for its bruise?
32. What is a pig’s favorite monster?
33. What happens when you cross pigs with Hershey chocolate?
You get hogs and kisses.
34. What did the pig say when he went to the beach and forgot his sunblock?
35. What happens when you cross a pig and a pineapple?
You get a pork-cu-pine.
36. What did the defiant pig say to his mother?
37. What do you call a pig that steals things?
38. Who was the most famous pig painter?
39. Why are stories about pigs so interesting?
Because there’s always a twist in the tail.
40. Why did the pig leave the theater?
It got boar-ed.
41. What do you call a pig that’s a member of the mafia?
42. What did the butcher say to the pig?
Nice to meat you.
43. Why don’t the other farm animals like playing games with the pig?
Because it always plays dirty.
44. What do you call a pig that drives very slowly?
A road hog.
45. Why did the hog get invited to any parties?
Because he was a boar.
46. What did the pig do when he found out he has having distinguished guests over for dinner?
He brought out his best pork-celine.
You may also enjoy these great cat jokes.