Kyoto is Japan’s ancient capital. Even though it’s role as the nation’s capital has been take over by Tokyo, it city still retains its many charms. With a distinct architecture, visiting Kyoto is an amazing experience. There is plenty of culture to be enjoyed around the city and its surrounding area.
- Best of Kyoto with kids
- Two days in Kyoto with kids
History and Culture
- Kiyomizu-dera – Historic Temple
- Fushimi Inari Shrine – Shrine with red torii gates
- Arashiyama Bamboo Forest – Picturesque site
- Umekoji Park – Family-friendly park with an aquarium and museum.