Every year, 1 May is Labour Day.
For us parents, we would have experienced our own personal “labour day” too. Not necessarily on 1 May, but on the highly-anticipated day when our worlds turned upside-down with the arrival of a newborn.
Now, we get to spend the gazetted public holidays – such as Labour Day – with the fruit of that labour.
We doubt that you are anticipating the upcoming Labour Day as much as you did your own labour day. Nonetheless, it is a great opportunity to pause from work and enjoy time with your loved ones. After all your hard labour, you definitely deserve to do so!
GIVEAWAY: Stand to Win Prizes including a Marky Polo Travels Book Set and Tickets to Nestopia & HydroDash
MARCH HOLIDAYS: The Best Activities and Ideas for Kids and Families in Singapore
- Trading Stories: 6 Pioneering Tradesmen
- Birdwatching at Singapore Quarry
- Visit Sungei Buloh from Home
- Classics at the Istana During Open House
- Bras Basah Bugis Arts Flea Market This Weekend (Event has ended.)