Bat jokes can be plenty of fun. After all, haven’t you heard the expression going batty? We think that you will go batty with laughter as you go through these hilarious bat jokes and puns.
Be sure to hang around to the end to enjoy all the funny bat jokes. They are sure to fly and land you plenty of laughs with your family and friends.
Funny Bat Jokes for Kids & Adults
1. Why don’t people like working with vampire bats?
Because they’re a pain in the neck.
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
2. Did you hear about bat that almost crashed into the man’s face?
He did not bat an eye lid.
3. Did you hear about the scientist that wanted to synthesize a flying rodent?
It was a bat idea.
4. Why are most softball games played at night?
Because the bats sleep during the day.
5. What is a bat’s favorite sport?
6. Why are bats always welcomed to join the circus?
Because they are good at acrobatics.
7. What happens when you cross a vampire bat with a computer?
Love at first byte.
8. How can you tell when a group of bats are good friends?
When they always hang around together.
9. What did the bat say to the vampire?
10. What is a bat’s favorite racket sport?
11. What is a bat’s least favorite type of market?
12. How did the bat take his books to school?
In his bat pack.
13. Why did the vampire team lose their opening baseball game?
Because all their bats flew away.
14. How does a girl vampire flirt with someone she likes?
She bats her eyes.
15. What do you call the admirers of a famous bat?
His fang club.
16. What happens when you cross a vampire bat with a freezer?
17. Did you hear about the man who thought he was Batman?
What a Joker.
18. What did the medieval army of vampires use to break down the castle wall?
A bat-tering ram.
19. What’s a bat’s favorite holiday?
20. Why happened to the bat that cheated on his test?
He earned a bat reputation.
More Bat Jokes & Puns
Don’t you love funny bat jokes? We’ve got some more funny ones to bring a smile to your face. Ready for more bat jokes?
21. How did the vampire enter his house?
Through the bat flap.
22. What was Bruce Wayne’s position on his baseball team?
He was the bat boy.
23. What do bats learn in school?
24. What happens when you cross a lonely hearts club and a bat?
A lot of blind dates.
25. What is a bat’s favorite national park in the America?
Batlands National Park.
26. Why did the bat decide to get a job?
Because she was tired of hanging around.
27. What is a bat’s favorite dessert?
Upside down cake.
28. What type of bat lives in burrow in the ground and does not fly?
29. How do bats fly without bumping into anything?
They use their wing mirrors.
30. Where does a vampire go to when it gets dirty?
31. What do you call a bat that falls into a tub of hotcake mix?
32. What’s a vampire bat’s favorite type of fruit?
33. What do you say to a bat who’s just won the lottery?
34. How did the little dog feel when it saw a big bat?
35. How do bats know what’s to come in their future?
They read their horror-scope.
36. What did the career counsellor say to the bat who came to her for advice?
“Just hang in there.”
37. What is the best way to catch a bat?
By the handle.
38. What drink does a bat order at the bar?
A Bloody Mary.
39. What did the boy bat say to the girl bat he liked?
“Let’s hang out together some time.”
40. Did you hear about the computer teacher that was attacked by one thousand flying bats?
He got a mega bite.
Even More Bat Jokes
Are you enjoying these funny bat jokes? We’ve got more that you can share with your family and friends.
41. What is the only thing smarter than a talking bat?
A spelling bee.
42. What do you call a bat that cheats during a test?
43. Why are bats just like false teeth?
They both come out at night.
44. What do bats have that no other animal has?
45. Why do vampire bats drink blood?
Because coffee keeps them awake at night.
46. Why did the vampire bat cross the road?
To get to the other fright.
47. Why are bats good at fighting?
Because they are trained in com-bat.
48. How do bats get what they want?
They bat their eyes.
49. How are bats like real estate agents?
Because it is all about echo-location, location, location.
50. What do you call an enclosed room for bats?
An echo chamber.
51. What do you call a bat that is an expert at computers?
52. What do vampire bats use when baking cakes?
53. What do you call a crazy bat in a bell tower?
54. What did the mom bat say to the son bat when he was rude to her?
“You better watch your battitude.”
55. How did the bat say to his best friend who missed a day of school?
“Welcome bat to school.”
56. Where do bats go when they lose their tails?
To the re-tail store.
57. What is a bat’s favorite South Asian city?
58. How do bats greet each other when they are a distance away from each other?
With a sound wave.
59. Where do bats keep their money?
In the blood bank.
60. What did the bat do when he didn’t know the answer to the question?
He winged it.
61. Why do bats live in caves?
Because they rock.
62. Did you hear about the vampire’s car that wouldn’t start?
It was the battery.
63. Where do bats go to learn things?
To night school.
64. How are the names of bats listed in the school register?
In alpha-bat-ical order.
65. What do bats have in common with dentures?
They both come out in the night.
66. Why do bats hate living on their own?
Because they enjoy hanging out with their friends.
67. Did you about the earthquake that hit a bat cave?
It was batastrophic.