Food is such an everyday things that everyone can related to funny food jokes and food puns. As food is such a universal part of life, it make is a great source for food jokes that easily resonate with both kids and adults alike.
From silly puns about pasta to jokes about vegetables and yummy grub, there is always something to have a laugh at.
We dish out some off the funniest food jokes around that everyone – from kids to adults – can have a good laugh over at the dinner table.
Funny Food Jokes to Serve Up Laughter at the Table
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
1. What’s the best thing to put into a pie?
2.Why are eggs afraid of chefs?
Because they’re always beating up the eggs.
3. What happened after an explosion at the French cheese factory?
There was de brie everywhere.
4. Did you hear about the man who wanted to make pancakes for breakfast but never got around to it?
He kept waffling.
5. Who’s a dessert’s favorite actor?
Robert Brownie, Jr.
6. How much room should you give fungi to grow?
As mushroom as possible.
7. What is black; white; green and bumpy?
A pickle wearing a tuxedo.
8. What do you call cheese that is not your cheese?
9. Why couldn’t the sesame seed leave the casino?
Because he was on a roll!
10. Why are butchers so hilarious?
Because they always ham it up.
11. What kind of vegetable is not welcome on a ship?
12. Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?
I’m not telling you. You might spread it!
13. Why do the French like to eat snails?
Because they don’t like fast food!
14. Why did the tomato turn red with embarrassment?
Because it saw the salad dressing.
15. What’s the best food to eat before a workout?
16. Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea?
Because he wanted something to go with the jellyfish!
17. Which condiment adds the most kick?
18. Why shouldn’t you tell an egg a joke?
Because it might crack up!
19. What do you call hot dogs in winter?
20. What did the baby corn say to its mom?
Where is pop corn?
21. What did the pecan say to the walnut?
We’re friends because we’re both nuts.
22. What is green and sings?
23. What did the mother noodle say to its son at the dinner table?
“Pasta salt, please.”
24. Why did the pasta noodle run out of the haunted house?
It was a-fraido!
25. Why did the banana go to the doctor?
Because it wasn’t peeling well!
26. What is green and brown and crawls through the grass?
A Girl Scout who has lost her cookie.
27. What is white, has a horn, and gives milk?
A dairy truck!
28. Where did the lettuce go to have a few drinks?
To the salad bar.
29. What do you call candy that was stolen?
30. What is a tortilla’s favorite type of music?
31. What do you call cheese that is sad?
32. Why did the butcher work several extra hours at the shop?
To make ends meat
33. What kind of nuts always seems to have a cold?
34. Waiter, waiter, will my pizza be long?
No sir, it will be round!
35. What’s the main ingredient in canned laughter?
36. What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?
37.What is a cheerleader’s favorite drink?
38. Why do the French like to eat snails?
Because they don’t like fast food!
39. What did the vegetable say to its love?
I love you from my head to-ma-toes.
40. What type of candy do you eat at the playground?
Best Food Jokes for Kids that will Fill You Up!
What we love about food is being able to share it family and friends. Get the kids around the table and you can also share these great food jokes that will surely get everyone happily chowing down inbetween bouts of laughter.
41. What did one blueberry say to the other blueberry?
If you weren’t so sweet, we wouldn’t be in this jam.
42.Why did the vegetable call the plumber?
Because it had a leek.
43.What are twins favorite fruit?
44. What’s a potato’s favorite animal?
45. What do vegetables always order on their pizza?
46. What’s a vegetable’s favorite kind of joke?
A corny joke.
47. What kind of table you can eat?
48. What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert?
49. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
Because they’d crack each other up!
50. Why did the pod excuse itself from the dining table?
It had to pea.
51. What is a ghost’s favorite type of dessert?
Ice scream and boo-berries
52. What do elves use to make sandwiches?
53. What do you get if you cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician?
A yam session.
54. What’s the difference between a shamrock and a bread knife that gets used a lot?
The shamrock is a four-leaf clover, and the knife is a four-loaf cleaver.
55. Why don’t you starve in a desert?
Because of all the sand which is there.
56. Which dessert is perfect for eating in bed?
A sheet cake.
57; How do you make a pecan laugh?
Crack it up.
58. In which school do you learn to make ice cream?
59. Why did the loaf of bread decide to adopt a puppy?
It thought the puppy was a-dough-rable.
60. Why shouldn’t you tell a secret on a farm?
Because the potatoes have eyes and the corn has ears.
61. What is a pretzel’s favorite dance?
62. When potatoes have babies, what are they called?
63. What’s a deer’s favorite ice cream flavor?
64.. Why didn’t the teddy bear choose to order dessert?
Because it was stuffed.
65. What does a chocolate bar do when something’s funny?
66. How can you tell that milk is a very fast food?
Because it’s pasteurized before you know it.
67. How do you make an apple turnover?
Push it downhill.
68. What do you call a bagel that can fly?
A plane bagel.
69. Why didn’t the slice of bread laugh when someone told it a bread joke?
It was a little stale.
70. What did one slice of bread say to the other during a fight?
71. Why did the slice of bread get sent home from school?
It was feeling crummy.
72. Did you hear about the emotional wedding?
Even the cake was in tiers.
73. What did the bun do when its plans suddenly changed?
It rolled with it.
74. Why did the coleslaw cross the road?
To get to the other side.
75. What’s a piece of bread’s least favorite chore?
Doing a loaf of laundry.
76. Why did the slice of bread snuggle up in a blanket?
To get toasty warm.
77. What did the Vietnamese noodle say to its sweetheart?
I’m crazy pho you.
78. How did the mac and cheese noodle fix the sink?
With a little elbow grease.
79. What’s a noodle’s favorite action movie?
Even More Funny Food Jokes & Puns
Hungry for even more? We’ve got a whole feast of food jokes that will fill you up. Read on and have a good laugh at these funny and punny jokes.
80. What did the loaf of bread write in a note to its sweetheart?
I loaf you!
81. Why do beets always win?
Because they are un-beet-able.
82. What’s a carrot’s favorite type of soda?
83. Why was the artichoke so generous?
Because it had a big heart!
84. What is a cow’s favorite galaxy?
The Milky Way!
85. Did you hear about the man who went to a seafood restaurant and slipped?
He pulled a mussel.
86. What did the hot dog say when his friend passed him in the race?
Wow, I relish the fact that you’ve mustard the strength to ketchup to me.
87. What do you give to a sick lemon?
88. Why does yogurt love going to art museums?
Because it’s cultured.
89. Why did the lady love to drink hot chocolate?
Because she was a cocoanut!
90. How do you make a milk shake?
Give it a good scare!
91. What type of key eats bananas?
92. What did the tomato have to do when it was falling behind in the race?
It had to ketchup.
93. What do you call a grilled cheese sandwich that gets right up in your face?
Too close for comfort food.
94 What do you call a peanut in a spacesuit?
95. Did you hear the one about the guy who invented Tic Tacs?
They say he made a mint.
96. When do you go at red and stop at green?
When you’re eating a watermelon.
97. What kind of keys do kids like to carry?
98. What do you call the king of vegetables?
99. Did you see the movie about the hot dog?
It was an Oscar Wiener.
100. Wanna hear a joke about pizza?
Never mind it’s too cheesy.
101. Did you hear about the carrot detective?
He got to the root of every case.
102. What’s better than a good friend?
A good friend with chocolate.
103. What kind of socks do you need to plant asparagus?
104. Why did the skeleton go to the barbecue?
To get another rib.
105. What are twins favorite fruit?
106. If a crocodile makes shoes, what does a banana make?
107. Who brings cows money when they lose their teeth?
The Tooth Dairy.
108. What do you call a bunch of strawberries playing guitar together?
A jam session.
109. Why do watermelons have fancy weddings?
Because they cantaloupe.
110. What’s a fruit’s favorite motivational quote?
Seeds the day!
111. What did the fruit say to its best pal?
You’re pretty grape.
112. Why don’t they serve chocolate in prison?
Because it makes you break out!
113. What cheese is made backwards?
114. What’s a banana’s favorite way to say “thank you”?
Thanks a bunch!
115. What does a grape say when it gets stepped on?
Nothing, it just lets out a little wine.
116. What do you call a fake noodle?
117. Which type of vegetable tries to be cool, but is only partly successful at it?
118. What do you call a cow caught in an earthquake?
119. What does a nosey pepper do?
Gets jalapeno business.
120. What’s a pear’s favorite airline to fly?
121. What do you get if you cross an apple with a shellfish?
A crab apple!
122. What do you get when you play Tug-of-War with a pig?
123. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
124. Did you hear about the boy who got hit in the head with a can of soda?
Luckily it was a soft drink.
125. What is hard to beat for breakfast?
A boiled egg.
126. How do you address a pineapple princess?
Get Your Fill of Even More Jokes
Did you enjoy these food jokes?
If you did, we think that you will also enjoy these other animal puns and jokes like these dog jokes and cat jokes. If you are looking for even more funny animal jokes, we think these bear jokes, turtle jokes and frog jokes will hit the spot – the funny spot that is.
We also have fun and challenging riddles for kids that we think you will enjoy! Have a great time laughing away with all these jokes!