- This event has passed.
Story Carnival @ Enabling Village
The Story Carnival is a free 2-day festival of inclusive storytelling, featuring famous names like Roger V Jenkins and Sheila Wee alonside deaf artists like Lily Goh and Gophi Nathan, as well as blind performers like Jaffar Sidek and erhu player Stephanie Low.
Sign language interpretation will be available for most performances.
Admission is free, but some workshops charge a nominal fee to cover costs.
Workshop tickets available through www.eventbrite.sg. Prices go up on the day itself for walk-in participants.
– Story & Music with the Story Line & Our Music Studio
– Mime Marvels with Gophi Nathan
– Grow big ideas using shrink craft! With Wah So Simple
– “King Lion” Story Craft with Wah So Simple
– Memory box with Just Love Crafts