There are many reasons why people find tennis enjoyable. For one, it is a very social sport. It’s easy to make friends when you’re all gathered around a tennis court. Tennis is also a challenging sport that takes a lot of skill and practice to master. Tennis players can also often laugh at themselves and having some tennis jokes will help of course.
There is always something new to learn in tennis, and this keeps players engaged and motivated. And finally, tennis is just a fun sport to play. It’s exciting to see who will win each point, and the adrenaline rush that comes with playing competitively is unmatched. Whether you’re playing for fun or in a competition, tennis is sure to bring you hours of enjoyment – just like these funny tennis jokes.
Tennis Jokes to Work Up a Racket
1. Why did the tennis player cross the road?
To get to the other side!
2. How do tennis players stay in shape?
By playing tennis!
3. Why did the tennis coach go to jail?
Because he kept giving racket advice!
4. How do you know a tennis match is going to be close?
When both players are serving aces!
5. How can you tell if a tennis player is happy?
If they’re bouncing around the court!
6. What’s the difference between a badminton and a tennis player?
A badminton player see eye to eye with the net.
7. If a tennis player loses their temper, what do they throw?
8. Why did the tennis player wear sunglasses?
Because the tennis balls were so bright!
9. What do you call a girl in the middle of a tennis court?
10. Why aren’t fish good tennis players?
They are afraid of the net.
Take a Swing at Tennis Jokes
Working up a sweat yet? There are more tennis jokes swinging around below.
11. How can you tell if a tennis player is rich?
If they have plenty of tennis balls!
12. Why did the tennis player cross the road twice?
To get to the other side!
13. What do you call a tennis player with two left feet?
14. How can you tell if a tennis player is new at the game?
By the size of their tennis racket!
15. What do you call a tennis player who’s just won a Grand Slam?
A tennis superstar!
16. How can you tell if a tennis player is tired?
If they start to miss their shots!
17. What do you call a tennis player with a bad back?
A sore loser!
18. What’s a tennis player’s favourite type of sport?
Tennis, of course!
19. How can you tell if a tennis coach is good?
If their players are winning!
20. How do tennis balls bid each other farewell?
See you ’round.
21. How can you tell if a tennis coach is bad?
If their players are losing!
22. How can you tell if a tennis player is in shape?
If they can run around the court without getting tired!
23. What do you call a tennis player who’s out of shape?
A couch potato!
24. How can you tell if a tennis player is good?
By their ranking!
25. What kind of test do tennis players have to take before they can play?
An eye test, to make sure they can see the tennis ball!
26. Why was the tennis club’s website down?
Because they were having problems with their server.
27. How do ghosts play tennis?
On a tennis corpse.
28. What do you call a tennis player that never loses?
A tennis machine!
29. Why did the tennis coach cross the road twice?
To get to the other side of the court!
30. What’s the best way to win a tennis match?
Be up against someone who’s never played before.
31. Why was the tennis ball mad at the tennis racquet?
Because it got hit all the time!
32. What do you serve but not eat?
A tennis ball.