Attention all aspiring artists-to-be!
If you’re between 3 – 10 y/o and have a passion for drawing, here’s your chance to win a 2-Day Art Workshop conducted by Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse for free!
What is it about?
Using any mediums ( ie. Oil pastels , colour pencils, water colors), draw and colour your favourite Holiday Destination! In no more than 50 words, tell us why it is your favourite holiday destination!
Theme: Your Favourite Holiday Destination
How do I submit my artwork?
Get your mummy/daddy to scan/take a clear picture of your masterpiece and email a copy of your artwork to email@example.com.
1. Image file format: JPEG or PNG
2. Maximum Size: 2MB
3. Title: KWLDO Photo Contest (Child’s Full Name, Age)
4. In the email, include the following details:
a) 50-Word Description
b) Child’s Name:
Child’s Age and DOB:
*Incomplete submissions will be rejected*
All entries must be received through email by 5pm Singapore Time on 15 October 2014.
Win a Workshop:
Three winners (between three to 10 years old) will win a two-day Art Workshop conducted by Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse. Discover interesting facts on the greatest vacation spots, while learning to draw, paint, mould and craft in this one-of-a-kind art workshop series.
How are the winners decided?
A total of 3 winners will be announced.
Judging of the Art Drawing Contest will be conducted by
A) 70 %
Winners will be chosen by our panel of inhouse judges based on the following criteria: Creativity, Skills, Originality and Relevance to Theme
B) 30 %
Number of likes on Facebook
17 to 19 October 2014
Winning drawings will be announced on KWSH’s Facebook page.
All voting will be closed by 5pm Singapore Time on 19th October 2014.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday 21st October on our Facebook page by 5 pm and duly contacted within the week via the contact information provided at the time of entry; Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse reserves the right to disqualify anyone who fails to respond to the notification within 5 working days.
Follow us on Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse Facebook to find out more about our creative preschool!
Terms and Conditions
- The (“Contest”) is opened to all children (Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents/ Student Pass Holders) aged 3 to 10 years old. Children of employees from Nurture Education Group Pte Ltd (“NEG”) and Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse (“KWSH”) can participate in the Contest but are not eligible to win.
- The Contest will run from 8 October 2014 to 15 October 2014, 5.00pm.
- This is a drawing Contest run by Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse, and its art enrichment team under NEG. The theme for this Contest is ‘Favourite Holiday Destination’. Contestants are free to use any drawing material or medium. However, the size of the art work must be in A4 and the art work needs to be accompanied by a 50-word write-up on the drawing. Completed drawings are to be scanned and emailed in the form of jpeg or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Art works will be posted on the Facebook page of Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse for judging purposes.
- 70% of the judging is to be done in-house by Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse, at their sole discretion. The remaining 30% of the judging will be based on the number of Facebook likes on the drawing.
- Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual will be disqualified.
- All art works need to be original. Art works may be inspired but not to be taken wholesale from the Internet, books, magazines, newspapers or any other form of publication and/or media sources. Plagiarism may lead to infringement of copyright and reserves the right to disqualify any plagiarised art work immediately at their sole discretion.
- KWSH reserves the right to disqualify any drawing (write-up included) which contains content that is deemed as inappropriate, libellous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic or sexually-oriented.
- Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we make (“Announcement”) of the winners on 21 October 2014, 17.00nn. A (“Notification”) will also be sent to the winners via email and phone call.
- KWSH’s decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, KWSH reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
- Apart from the Announcement and Notification, KWSH is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines or claim of prizes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant.
- The winners of this Contest will be entitled to a 2-Day Workshop of your choice. Kindly turn up at the workshop together with the completed acknowledgment reply slip.
- To redeem the prize, the winner must reply with the acknowledgment reply slip attached in the email in response with his/her birth certificate no. or passport no. corresponding to the information submitted. KWSH may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
- Prizes not redeemed within 5 working days from the date of the Notification will be deemed as forfeited. Prizes redeemed are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable in cash and/ or any other forms. In the event that a winner for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/ or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/ she will be deemed as given up her right to the prize. In such event, no replacement, make-up and/or compensation is to be made and KWSH reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
- No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the Contest and/or its results will be entertained. KWSH reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto.
- Winner’s name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by NEG. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
- NEG is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry.
- All entry content shall become the property of NEG with Contestants agreeing to allow NEG to use and /or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the entries of the winners on NEG’s websites, press and/or any other media. NEG fully reserves the rights to such publications. By providing your e-mail address, you also grant NEG the right to send you commercial messages.