Viola is a string instrument that is similar to a violin but has a lower pitch. It is usually played in an orchestra, and its sound is mellower than that of the violin. Some people enjoy playing viola because it is a challenging instrument to learn, and its music often has a more emotional quality than that of the violin. However, other enjoy viola jokes and puns, especially violin players.
Here are some viola jokes to get your laughing.
Funny Viola Jokes & Puns
1. Why is a viola like a lawsuit?
Everyone’s happy when the case is closed.
2. What do you call someone who hangs around with musicians?
3. What can a violinist can do better than a violist?
Play the viola.
4. How do you keep your violin from being stolen?
Put it in a viola case.
5. What’s the difference between the first and last desk of the viola section?
Half a bar.
6. How do you get a violist to play a passage pianissimo tremolando?
Mark it as “solo.”
7. What’s the difference between a viola and a vacuum cleaner?
A vacuum cleaner has to be plugged in before it sucks.
8. How can you tell if a violist is playing out of tune?
His bow is moving.
9. What is the difference between a radio and a viola?
A radio plays music.
10. What is the difference between an onion and a viola?
No one cries when you chop up a viola.
More Viola Jokes and Puns
Violas are also popular because they are less expensive than violins and can be easier to find in music stores. The viola is a great instrument for people of all ages, and it is an especially good choice for beginners. If you have never played an instrument before, the viola is a good place to start. It is relatively easy to learn the basics of the viola, and you will be able to progress to more advanced levels of playing.
In the meanwhile, here are some more funny viola jokes and puns.
11. How do you make a violin sound like a viola?
Sit in the back row and just pretend to play.
12. What do you call viola auditions?
All are welcome.
13. Did you hear about the crime by a pair of string musicians?
It was a drive-by viola recital.
14. Why don’t violists play hide and seek?
Because no one will look for them.
15. What do you call a violist that’s bad at playing the viola?
16. Why are violas larger than violins?
They are actually not. It is just that viola players have small heads.
17. What’s the range of a viola?
About 10 meters.
18. What do you call two viola players playing in unison?
19. What is the difference between a viola and a trampoline?
People take off their shoes to jump on a trampoline.
20. What’s the definition of perfect pitch?
When you throw a viola into a skip cleanly.
21. What’s the best part of a viola?
Discover funny violin jokes here.