It’s the weekend! Saturdays are often a favourite day of the week, and there’s no better way to celebrate Saturday than with some jokes. Here are some funny Saturday jokes that you can tell your family and friends this weekend.
Saturday Jokes To Start The Weekend
1. What do Ghosts suffer from?
Saturday fright fever.
2. Why are Saturday and Sunday strong?
Because all the other days are week days.
3. What do chicken families do on Saturday afternoon?
They go on peck-nics.
4. If you think Thursday are depressing, wait two days
Then it would be a sadder day (Saturday)
5. John Travolta tested negative for Coronavirus last night.
Turns out is was just a Saturday Night Fever.
6. Why could I not attend my friend’s dumplings party on Saturday morning?
Because I had to wok on Friday night.
Saturday Jokes To Laugh Through The Weekend
Looking for some funny jokes about Saturday? Here are some funny and punny jokes that you can enjoy and share with your family and friends.
7. This notice was found in the morning newspaper: “Is anybody interested in a free ride in a helicopter for 4 people? I’m still looking for two more adults to join me and my wife. We leave early Saturday morning from New York and will fly to Boston, where we will have breakfast, and then have lunch on a friend’s yacht. We will then do a flight along the coast, up to Cape Elizabeth returning to Boston for dinner, then fly back home. If interested, please message me. Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht, otherwise we can’t go.”
8. John Travolta tested negative for Coronavirus last night.
Turns out, it was just a Saturday Night Fever.
9. My boss asked me to go return to the office on Saturday. I replied, “Yeah, no problem. I’ll probably be late though as the public transport is bad on weekends.” He said, “Okay, when do you think you’ll get here then?” I said, “Monday.”
10. Few Saturdays I switch off the light and stay the whole night in darkness. This is so that the neighbours might think that I have an active social life.
11. She said: “Come to my place on Saturday. There will be nobody home.” So I went to her place and rang the doorbell. There was nobody home.
12. Monday – Greg, Tuesday – Ian, Wednesday – Greg, Thursday – Ian, Friday – Greg, Saturday – Ian, Sunday – Greg. You just read the Gregorian Calandar.
13. My body only fights off illness on Saturday and Sunday. I have a weekend immune system.
14. A couple discusses starting a garden. “You know, I really love the roses and chrysanthemums,” remarked the wife. “Maybe I’ll start by planting those.” “Oh sure, why not,” replied the husband. “Hey, let’s start doing that now! It’s a beautiful Saturday morning and we don’t have anything else to do.” “Alright, let me just run to the store really quick then,” said the wife. “You see, I haven’t actually botany yet.”