This September school holidays 2020, go on a virtual Adventure Quest around Singapore’s parks with Little Day Out.
Little Day Out’s Park Explorer features the many parks and nature spots that can be found around Singapore. The interactive map allows you to discover parks near you, those that are far away or a new place that you have never been before.
Little Day Out’s Virtual Adventure Quest
As a fun school holiday activity, we challenge you to go on a virtual Adventure Quest and discover Singapore’s parks from home with Little Day Out.
We have hidden code words in our stories about three parks in Singapore. Use the Park Explorer to locate the three parks using the clues below and find the code word hidden in each of the stories. (Or if you know which park we are referring to, just go straight to the relevant story on Little Day Out)
Piece together the code words and submit them online for a chance to win tickets to Bouncy Paradise, Singapore’s largest inflatable playground.
Virtual Adventure Quest Clues
Ready to get started? Here are the clues to the three parks in our Virtual Adventure Quest.
- It’s located in the East.
- The paths in this park have been designed to look like a “bright star” if viewed from above.
- It has a Sense Discovery Garden and a woodball course marked out by a stick.
- It is located near Admiralty MRT.
- You can spot a family of African “animals” in the park.
- The park has a sand play area.
- This park was named after the commander of the ship Indiana.
- The park is on a hill and has a view of the city.
- It is the park that Little Day Out will be visiting during the Love Our Earth Camp Outing!
Win Tickets to Singapore’s Largest Inflatable Playground!
Think you can solve Little Day Out’s Virtual Adventure Quest? If you submit the answers correct, you stand to win:
1 set of 4 tickets (worth $76) to
Bouncy Paradise, Singapore’s Largest Inflatable Playground!
We have a total of 5 sets of Bouncy Paradise tickets to giveaway. For a chance to win 1 set of 4 tickets to Bouncy Paradise, simply follow these three steps:
- Subscribe to Little Day Out’s free Online Newsletter
- Like Bouncy Paradise on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bouncyparadise) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bouncyparadise/)
- Answer the question in the form below:
This contest has closed. Watch this space where we will be announcing the winners soon!