Often touted as one of the world’s most livable cities, Melbourne has plenty to offer visitors. Here is a quick guide to some of Melbourne’s attractions and things to do for visitors.
Family-Friendly Attractions & Kids
- Phillip Island Penguins – A visit to see the world-famous little penguins
- Werribee Open Range Zoo – Go on an African safari in Melbourne
- Useful tips for when visiting Melbourne with Kids
- Puffing Billy – Chugging your way through the Dandenong Ranges on a steam train
- Pauline Gandel Children’s Gallery at Melbourne Museum – Play space for little ones at the museums