A bit of laughter can be great motivation for many situations, especially if one is trying to get that extra push of energy when doing the last rep of a tough set during a workout.
50+ Funny Exercise Jokes
1. Why did the gym-goer do crunches while holding a cat?
They were trying to get purrrrfect abs.
2. Why couldn’t the man trust his personal trainer?
He was always pulling his leg.
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
3. How does a bodybuilder work on their cardio?
They lift weights faster.
4. Why did Charles Darwin start working out?
He believed in the survival of the fittest.
5. What’s it called when you refuse to do core workouts?
6. What happens to a book when it starts to exercise a lot?
It gets ripped.
7. What happened to the man who contemplated his future on the treadmill?
He realised he was going nowhere fast.
8. Why did the cheese go to the gym?
It wanted to cheddar couple of pounds.
9. Did you hear about the bodybuilding priests?
They’ve got great muscle mass.
10.Why can athletes lift more than prisoners?
Because the pros outweigh the cons.
11. Why was the burglar popular at his gym?
Because he always did a great job wiping down his equipment.
12. What is Cardi B called when she’s running on the treadmill?
13. How do you find the gym at Hogwarts?
Look for the dumbbell door.
14. Why is it a good idea to do your workout in the morning?
Because you can get it in before your brain wakes up and realizes what it’s doing!
15. How did the brontosaurus feel after his workout?
16. Which cereal puts in the most time at the gym?
17. Why did the cheese go to the gym?.
It wanted to cheddar couple of pounds.
18. What happened when the personal trainer brought a bear to the gym?
His clients got shredded
19. Why did the sad man start doing bench presses?
He had some things he needed to get off his chest.
20. Why doesn’t the fisherman go to the gym?
He pulled a mussel.
Funny Exercise Jokes
21. Did you hear about the marathon runners who got married?
It started out as a long-distance relationship.
22. What exercise do you do over calls?
23. Why do hamburgers go to the gym?
To get better buns.
24. Why didn’t the T-Rex workout today?
He was dinosaur.
25. What dessert best describes your partner after a workout?
26. What kind of online exercise do sheep do together?
27. What is a ghost’s favourite exercise?
28. What is the dairy farmer’s favorite exercise?
29. How many mathematicians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. It’s left to the reader as an exercise.
30. What exercise do hairdressers do in the gym?
31. Did you hear about the pumpkins that went to the gym?
They wanted to become jacked-o-lanterns.
32. Why should you not date someone who exercises to relieve stress?
They’ll run when it gets hard.
33. What do you call Elon Musk when he’s been to the gym a lot?
34. What do you call a dinosaur that just got done with a light workout?
35. Why doesn’t where’s Waldo go to the gym
Because no one can spot him
36. What does Bigfoot do at the gym?
One-Liner Jokes About Exercise
Always being asked about your exercise plans and want a clever response? How about when you’re at your last set of the workout, questioning your choices and need a morale boost. Here are some funny one-liners to perk you and your gym buddies up.
37. My date told me last week that I needed to exercise more and do lunges. But that’s a huge step forward.
38. Two Canadian bodybuilders were working out at the gym. After they were done, they sat together in the locker room.
One turned to the other and said, “I’m sore, eh?”
The other said, “What for?”
39. I wanted to get buns of steel, but I decided I’d settle for some cinnamon instead.
40. The only exercise I have done this month… is running out of money.
41. My favourite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. I call it… Lunch.
42. I went to the gym to work out. A group of buff guys walked past me and called me a fat loser. I said thank you because I did lose a lot of fat.
43. A gym junkie is counting loudly in the gym as he does bench presses.
“1! 3! 5! 7! 9!”
Says another gym-goer, “Do you even lift, bro?”
To which the gym junkie replied, “Nah, I only lift odd, bro.”
44. I bought a punching bag and named it Gym. I can now say I hit the gym three times a day.
45. A bodybuilder once died of a protein overdose. He’d taken whey too much.
46. A British man made a New Year’s resolution to lose some weight, so the next day he signed up for a gym membership. He never went once, but he still lost £
47. I went to my local self-defense gym and asked if I can take 2 classes today. They said “No. You can taekwondo.”
48. I asked my date to meet me at the gym but they never showed. I guess it just wasn’t working out.
49. I asked my trainer at the gym if I could start shadow boxing.
He said, “Knock yourself out!”
50. Thanks to a very healthy lifestyle, a married couple live well into their 100s
One day they are both killed in a tragic accident and go to heaven.
On the first morning, they go up to God and ask where the gym is. “Gym?” God replies, “you don’t need to go to the gym here, you’ll always be in perfect shape even if you never exercise.” The wife says how nice that is, but the husband looks a little bit annoyed.
In the afternoon, they go back to God and ask where they can get high factor sunscreen. “This is heaven, you don’t need it anymore, the sun can’t burn you or give you cancer, enjoy the beaches.” The wife is satisfied, but the husband starts looking genuinely angry.
Later in the evening, they go to God and ask where they can find a healthy food restaurant for dinner. “We don’t have health food restaurants, you can eat as much as you want of whatever you want and never feel bloated or gain any weight.”
Finally, the husband snaps, and yells at his wife “You see?! You see?! If it wasn’t for your silly bran muffins, I could’ve been here forty years ago!”
51. I’ve found running is a great way to meet new people. Unfortunately, they’re normally paramedics.
52. Last time I went to the gym I hopped on the treadmill, but people were looking at me funny so I decided to run instead.
53. An exercise for people who are out of shape:
Begin with a five-pound potato bag in each hand. Extend your arms straight out from your sides, hold them there for a full minute, and then relax. After a few weeks, move up to ten-pound potato bags. Then try 50-pound potato bags, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-pound potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. Once you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each bag
54. I’ve been lifting weights for a week and I already dropped 25 pounds. Unfortunately it landed on my big toe and broke it. Guess I can’t go back to the gym until it’s healed!
55. Yesterday at the gym I heard someone trying to convince a bodybuilder that yoga is a workout. He thought it was a bit of a stretch.
56. A man moved into a new apartment and was telling his work-out buddy about it in the locker room. The buddy asked, “Is there a gym in the building?”
“I don’t know,” the man answered. “I haven’t met everybody yet.”
57. I joined a gym 6 months ago and still haven’t lost a pound. Tomorrow, I’m heading down there in person to find out what’s going on.
58. There’s a great new machine at my gym. I felt sick after I’d used it for an hour, but it’s got everything: Potato chips, biscuits, candy, pretzels…