Sundays are a day for rest and relaxation. There are many ways to relax on a Sunday such as spending time with family and friends, sleeping in on Sunday morning, or spending time alone. Regardless of how you spend your Sundays, here are some great Sunday jokes that you can listen to.
Funny Sunday Jokes To Have A Fun Day
1. Why did the kid think it was Sunday?
Because the sun is out!
2. Why did the Sun cover its eyes on Sunday?
It saw the back side of the moon.
3. What is a vampire’s least favourite day?
Read more stories on: Kayaking in Singapore, Bird Paradise and Singapore Botanic Gardens
4. Which day of the week do sunflowers adore?
5. Sunday and Monday are in a fight. Who wins?
Sunday. Monday is a weak day.
6. What do you call a barber that refuses to close on Sundays?
7. Why do hot dogs and Sundays go together so well?
Because that’s not the wurst thing for a day at the ballpark.
8. What do you call somebody who only experiences extreme anxiety on Saturday and Sunday?
A weekend worrier.
9. What day is ice cream day?
10. Which day of the week makes you happy in the morning and sad at bedtime?
11. What is the nastiest word you can use on Sunday?
12. Why is Sunday such a fun day?
Because all you really have to do is sleep until you’re hungry, and then eat until you feel sleepy.
13. Why are the week days actually the strongest days of the week?
Because they all work out.
14. Why do I always feel great on Saturday and Sunday, and sick on all the other days?
Maybe I just have a weekend immune system.
Sunday Jokes and Puns
There are many puns and jokes about Sunday which are great for a good laugh on a relaxing weekend. Here are some Sunday jokes that you can tell to anyone!
15. My wife used to teach Sunday school to 7-year-olds, so in one of her classes, she asked the class, “Who wants to go to heaven”?Everyone raised their hand except this one cute little girl, so my wife asked her, “Why don’t you want to go to heaven?”
The little girl replied, “My mother told me that I must come home straight after Sunday school.”
16. I took my car in for a service last Sunday. It was a hard job getting it through the Church door
17. Sunday was kinda sad. But day before sunday was a sadder-day.
18. An elderly couple go to church one Sunday. Halfway through the service, the wife leans over and whispers in her husbands ear, “I’ve just let out a silent fart. What do you think I should do?” The husband replies, “Put a new battery in your hearing aid.”
19. Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms Susan stopped to have a talk with the child. Smiling sweetly, the Sunday School teacher said, “Mike, when I was a child, I was told if I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would stay like that.” Mike looked up and replied, “Well, Ms Susan, you can’t say you weren’t warned.”
20. I’ve stopped having naps on a Sunday afternoons. Naps are for the weak.
Not the weekend.
21. I bought a second-hand time machine next Sunday. They don’t make them like they’re going to anymore.
22. A man goes to a doctor because he always sees bugs that play soccer through his eyes. Doctor: “So we need an MRI scan. We could make you an appointment next Sunday”.
The patient seems surprised: “Are you nuts? Sunday is the finals”.
23. John Travolta was admitted to a hospital with COVID symptoms last Sunday.
It was just a Saturday Night Fever.
24. A known criminal walks into a restaurant on a cold Sunday morning.
The owner immediately calls the cops on the criminal. While he is being dragged out by the cops he asks the owner “is this how you treat your customers, are cops the only thing on the menu” The owner replied with just one sentence:
“Just tea is served”
25. A man is struggling to find a parking space. Lord, he prays. I can’t stand this. If you open a space up for me, I swear I’ll give up the drink and go to mass every Sunday.”
Suddenly, the clouds part and the sun shines on an empty parking spot. Without hesitation, the man says: Never mind, I found one!
26. A man on a train gets up and moves to the doors. A conductor notices and says “Sorry sir, this train doesn’t stop at the next station on a Sunday night.” Seeing how disappointed he is, the conductor says “It does slow down going through the station though, perhaps there is a way I could help you if you like.”
So as the train slows down the conductor takes hold of the man’s coat collar and lifts him out over the platform, “Start running in the air so you don’t fall over as you touch the ground.”
The man starts running in the air as the conductor lowers him and he has so much momentum as he hits the platform that he runs past his carriage and comes alongside the next one, the door of that carriage opens and a passenger reaches out, grabs his coat collar and lifts him inside, slamming the door, saying “You’re lucky there mate, this train doesn’t stop here on a Sunday night.”