Read our story on Float My Boat and feel inspired to build your own boat to sail it down the various water spots around Singapore?
Here are the steps on how to make a simple boat out of paper.
- Fold a rectangular paper in half.
- Fold the two top corners to the centre.
- Fold the bottom strips upwards.
- Fold the corners to the front to make a triangle.
- Hold the bottom corners and push them together to make a…
- Fold the bottom half upward. Turn over and repeat with the other side to…
- … make a triangle.
- Hold the bottom corners and push them together to make a square.
- Hold the upper corners and pull them apart. Let the cabin come up and you have created your own boat.
Now take it out for a good sail!