Kids and adults are guaranteed to love these finger-licking good Deep-fried Chicken Wing Drumettes. The drumettes (the chunkiest part of the chicken wing) are cute and irresistable especially with the tasty Kentucky flour coat on them!
Recipe for Deep-fried Chicken Wing Drumettes
Servings: 20 pieces
- 20 chicken wing drumsticks
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons of soya sauce
- Kentucky flour
You can get Kentucky Seasoned Flour from NTUC Fairprice.
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
- Wash and dry the chicken wing drumettes.
- Cut the top end of the chicken wing drumettes.
- Marinade the drumettes with 1 beaten egg and 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- Use your fingers to push the chicken meat to the end rounded like a ball.
- Dip and coat each one with Kentucky flour.
- Heat up a wok with oil and put in a few pieces at a time, for about 8 minutes. Lower the fire to medium to make sure chicken is cooked.