Black Friday is the greatest and biggest shopping sale of the year. While you’re shopping for some great deals, or watching people shop their day away, here are some funny black Friday jokes to enjoy along the way!
Black Friday Jokes That You Can Laugh At
1. What do you call an amazing Black Friday special that comes with free cake?
A sweet deal.
2. What did the fridge say when it was asked on Black Friday, “Is everything alright over here?”
“No, it’s the day after the Thanksgiving, everything is all leftover here!”
READ: Discover the Best Ideas for the June Holidays
READ: Fun Things To Do Over the Vesak Day Long Weekend
3. Why do people go clothes shopping on Black Friday?
To replace all the clothes they spilt Thanksgiving dinner on.
4. How can you tell which of your friends got a good Black Friday deal?
Don’t worry; they’ll let you know.
5. What happens when Black Friday falls on Friday the 13th?
Prices get slashed!
6. What did Nala tell Simba after seeing a herd of women on Black Friday?
“You gotta Mufasa!”
7. What do people eat on Black Friday?
Whatever they couldn’t finish on Thanksgiving Thursday.
8. Who profits the most on Black Friday?
The one who was smart enough not to go shopping on that day.
9. Which family usually spends the most on Black Friday?
The one that learns the least.
10. What was the horse looking for on Black Friday?
11. What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common?
They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed.
12. Why do they call the day after Thanksgiving ‘Black Friday’?
It matches the mood of all those unhappy bloated shoppers.
Black Friday Jokes And Puns You Can Check Out
Have a long line in the Black Friday queue? Waiting for that limited edition item to go on sale? Here are some funny Black Friday jokes that you can read while waiting.
13. It was just after Thanksgiving, and the judge was in a happy mood. He asked the prisoner who was in the dock, ‘What are you charged with?’
The prisoner replied, ‘Doing my Christmas shopping too early.
‘That’s no crime’, said the judge. ‘Just how early were you doing this shopping?’ ‘Before the shop opened’, answered the prisoner.
14. Knock knock!
Who is there?
Don’t cry! We have the best Black Friday jokes.
15. Sue was going to the Christmas office party but needed a new dress. In the store on Black Friday, she asked, ‘May I try on that dress in the window, please?’ ‘Certainly not, madam,’ responded the salesgirl, ‘You’ll have to use the fitting room like everyone else.’
16. They’re having a great sale in person at the mall for Black Friday
Everything is buy one, get achoo free
17. Knock Knock
June know any good Black Friday knock-knock jokes?
18. A small business owner was dismayed when a brand new corporate chain much like his own opened up next door and erected a huge sign which read BEST BLACK FRIDAY DEALS. He was horrified when another competitor opened up on his right, and announced its arrival with an even larger sign, reading LOWEST BLACK FRIDAY PRICES. The small business owner panicked until he got an idea. He put the biggest sign of all over his own shop-it read… MAIN ENTRANCE.
19. Black Friday = Broke Saturday.
20. Black Friday is a scam. You should be mad they overcharge you 364 days a year.
21. Bought a new vacuum on Black Friday. It sucks
22. Black Friday sale on the latest Star Wars collectable merchandise:
Save up to $2270 by not buying it
23. I’ve saved an absolute fortune this Black Friday. I stayed in.
24. Black Friday at the geology museum was great! There were so many great shales!
25. I headed out before dawn today and braved some insane crowds, to snag some Black Friday deals. The only thing I think I scored was a case of COVID-19.
26. Here’s hoping Black Friday won’t turn into Black and Blue Saturday.
27. Black Friday: The day people spend money they don’t have on things they don’t need.
28. Today a man stole my wallet. He took the 100 dollars I had with me and started counting the money. He gave me 50 dollars back. Confused, I asked why. He said: “Today’s Black Friday, so every stolen wallet has a 50% discount!”
29. I’ll be celebrating Black Friday in my own way — by completely ignoring it.
30. All this Spending on Black Friday
Better make sure ya’ll pay the electric bill first or next Friday will be Black Friday too
31. By far the best black Friday deal of the year. My bank account, with a 100% balance discount.
32. The best Black Friday sale is one you can access from your bed.
33. Handed in an assignment late today, looks like my teacher is giving black Friday deals too. 50% off
34. I want Black Friday prices and short lines every day.
35. It’s Black Friday and the mall is packed with shoppers and Steve can’t find his wife. Steve goes up to a very attractive woman and says ‘Excuse me, can you help me? I cannot see my wife, and I know that she is here in the shopping mall somewhere. Can you just talk to me for a couple of minutes?” The attractive woman replies “Why?” Steve replies “Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman, my wife materialises out of thin air.”
36. Fantastic Black Friday deal alert: Buy nothing and save 100% in every store!
37. A man watched as a woman at the shopping mall shopped with a four-year-old girl. As they approached the sweet section the little girl asked for some liquorice sticks and her mother told her, ‘No’. The little girl immediately began to whine and fuss. The mother said softly, ‘Now Cindy, our shopping is going well, Don’t be upset…we’ll soon be out of here.’ Then, they came to the aisle where the ice cream was on offer and the little girl began to ask for an ice lolly. When told she couldn’t
have one she began to cry. The mother said gently, ‘There, there, Cindy, don’t cry. Only two more aisles to go and then we’ll be at the check out’.
When they got to the conveyer belt the little girl immediately began to demand sweets next to the checkout. Finally, she threw a tantrum when her mother would not let her have any sweets. The mother, calmly said, ‘Cindy, we’ll be through this queue in two minutes and then we can go home and have a glass of squash and a nap.’
The man followed them out to the car park and stopped the woman to compliment her on her child management.
‘I couldn’t help admiring how patient you were with little Cindy,’ Mason said.
The mother turned and replied, ‘Oh, no, I’m Cindy. My little girl’s name is Becky.