It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and, apparently, there is a whole week from 8 to 14 March that commemorates the morning meal. In conjunction with Breakfast Week 2021, 7-Eleven will be doing a one-day only 7-Select wrap giveaway at 20 selected stores.
7-Eleven Breakfast Giveaway
The breakfast giveaway at 7-Eleven will take place at 7 am, 8 March 2021, at 20 7-Eleven stores across Singapore. The first 100 customers at the selected stores will each receive a 7-Select Scrambled Tamago with Chicken Ham Wrap.
The 7-Select Scrambled Tamago with Chicken Ham Wrap features chicken ham together with a combination of chunky and scrambled egg, enveloped in a soft tortilla-style wrap. It is also halal-certified.
HOLIDAY IDEAS: Discover the Best Things To Do in December
SANTA'S TOY FACTORY: Festive Workshops, Christmas Jingles & a Chance to Win a Car!
This wrap will only available during this one-day breakfast giveaway, and since there are only limited numbers available, if you want to sink your teeth into it, head down to one of the participating 7-Eleven stores early for the free breakfast wrap.
Where to Get the Free Breakfast Wraps
We’re sure you are interested to find out which are the 20 7-Eleven stores giving away the free breakfast wraps. They are:
They are the 7-Eleven stores at the following addresses:
- 9 North Buona Vista Drive #01-11 The Metropolis 138588
- Blk 668A Jurong West Street 64 #01-120 641668
- Blk 524A Jelepang Road #02-16/17 Greenridge Shopping Centre 671524
- Blk 423 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 #01-260 680423
- 12 Gopeng Street #01-17 to 19 Icon Village 78877
- 81 Clemenceau Avenue #01-24 UE Square 239917
- 1 Farrer Park Station Road, #01-02 Connexion (One Farrer Hotel) 217562
- 5 Straits View, #01-28 Marina One The Heart 18935
- 4 Robinson Road #01-01 The House of Eden 48543
- 9 Bras Basah Road, #01-04 Rendezvous Hotel 189559
- Blk 735 Pasir Ris Street 72 #01-340 510735
- Blk 446 Pasir Ris Drive 6 #01-112 510446
- 750 Chai Chee Road, #01-32 ESR BizPark@Chai Chee 469000
- Blk 768 Woodlands Avenue 6 #01-06 730768
- 133 Canberra View, #01-20 Canberra Plaza 750133
- Blk 513 Yishun Street 51, #01-02 760513
- Blk 318B Anchorvale Link #01-255 542318
- 1 Seletar Road #01-01 Greenwich Village 807011
- Blk 114 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4 #01-347 560114
- Blk 151 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 #01-3034 560151
Breakfast Week at 7-Eleven
Even if you can’t get hold of the free breakfast wrap, during Breakfast Week from 8 March to 14 March, 7-Eleven will be offering an all-day Saver Combo (Breakfast) for only $3.
This breakfast combo includes a serving of Taste Asia Cantonese Style Fried Noodles (U.P. $2.50 from 15 March) with a sweetened or unsweetened First Brew Soy Milk (U.P. $1.50), a beverage that is preservative-free, without any added colourings, and made using non-GMO soybeans from Canada.
Starting from 3 March, 7-Eleven will also be adding all-day breakfast options to their Saver Combos (Breakfast) menu. These are priced at $2, $3, and $4 with the option for shoppers to mix-and-match the different options.
More promotions and updates will be made on the 7-Eleven Singapore Facebook page.