Easy to cook and easy to eat, this tasty Potatoes with Minced Pork dish will delight young and old.
Recipe for Potatoes with Minced Pork
Servings: 4 persons
- 6 medium-sized potatoes, sliced
- 250 grams of minced pork
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
Marinade for Minced Pork, mix thoroughly:
- 1 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1 tablespoon of soya sauce
- Heat up a pan and fry the minced garlic.
- When fragrant, add in the minced pork to fry. It may stick a little on the pan, but gradually add in some water to break up the meat.
- Add sliced potatoes in, with 2 rice bowls of water.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are softened.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cornflour and a little water to thicken as a gravy. Add salt to taste. Enjoy!
Simple #homecooked-recipes is a series specially developed to inspire beginner cooks with work and kids to handle, and not much time to spare in the kitchen. The recipes are deliberately simple enough even for kids to help you with them. Click here for more simple home-cooked recipes.