More than just being man’s best friend, dogs are also our heart’s best allies. To raise greater awareness of the cardiovascular benefits associated with pet ownership, Woof-a-thon is back again this year and it’s going to be a paw-fect afternoon for the entire family! Join us, as we aim to make the event bigger and better than before.
Guest of Honour
Mr Louis Ng Kok Kwang, MP for Nee Soon GRC
Free of Charge (except for 2km buddy walk)
– 2km buddy walk at 5pm ($15 per furry friend, registration is required and slots are limited. 1 goodie bag per dog – inclusive of a Certificate of Participation and a medal)
DOWNLOAD: Get a Template to Make a Paper Lantern
– Meet & Greet with Cesar’s Recruit: Asia S1 Semi-finalist, Stephanie Keong
– Educational talks
– Basic health screening for dogs from 3pm to 5pm (first come, first served basis)
– CPR demonstration for both dogs and humans
– Causes for Animals adoption drive
– Pet photo booths
– Fashionista parade (best dressed dog with a touch of red)
– Contests, fun and games with attractive prizes to be won!
Start date: 8/7/17 15:00
End date: 8/7/17 19:00