This March, the area around Sentosa’s Beach Station will be abuzz with games and activities!
All activities are free to attend.
Palawan Pirate Ship
Enjoy performances on science experiments, Balloon sculpting, a ventriloquist, and more.
– Newton Show (13, 15 and 17 March)
– Explorer Joe (18 March)
– Mr Lightning Fingers (14 and 16 March)
– Peter Draw – Pencil & Paperlove (12 and 13 March)
– Animal Encounter (11,13, 15, 17 and 19 March)
– Beach Safety Demo (14 and 16 March)
Various timings apply for the activities.
Stand to win discount vouchers from KidZania Singapore and MOSH! during stage segments.
Islander members with a minimum spend of $80 can redeem entry into the Foam Pool.
Palawan Kidz City
Put your minds and hands to work at the Beach level Foyer. Brain teaser games and free art and craft sessions will be available.
Happening daily from 11 – 19 March, 10am to 7pm, guests can enjoy:
– Little Hands and Minds (Quizzes will take place on 11am – 11.30am, 2pm – 2.30pm, 5pm – 5.30pm)
Free workshops on science experiments, balloon sculpting and drawing will also be held in MOSH!
Meet & Greet sessions at Beach Plaza and Beach Station
X System (11am – 11.30am and 3pm – 3.30pm)
– Poro Poro and Petty (11, 14 and 17 March)
– Tayo and Lani (12, 15 and 18 March)
– Buddy and Tiny (13, 16 and 19 March)
KidZania’s RightZKeeper, Vita (11 – 19 March)
– Meet & Greet (12.30pm – 1pm)
– Play & Dance segment (4pm – 4.30pm)
Outcast March Out (11, 12, 18 and 19 March)
Enjoy the energetic performance from this 6-man percussion band as you groove your way through Sentosa! Performances at various timings.
March Family-Friendly Fun Events in Sentosa
Start date: 11/3/17 0:00
End date: 19/3/17 23:59