This weekend, The Artground is organising a variety of age-specific drop-in programmes that participants will get to enjoy on a first come, first served basis, inside our Whitebox.
Each programme will be charged at $10 per parent-child pair, which you can pay in the queue just before the programme starts. There is no registration for these activities as they are first come, first served (unless stated otherwise). An announcement will be made 5 mins before each programme and the first XX number of children in the queue will get to enjoy the programme (XX refers to the age-specified & capacity of the programme, ie Seed Dumplings is for the first 20 children between 2 – 3 years).
There is no need to pre-register on the website for entry into The Artground. Parents and carers will just need to register on the portable tablets on site.
14 Dec, Saturday
– Little Green Thumbs – Seed Dumplings by Cultivate Central (2 – 3 years)
READ: Kids Can Rescue a Penguin, Earn a Badge at HarbourFront Centre, Till 18 Jun
READ: Go Looney at this Free-to-Play Inflatables that Kids will Love
– Little Green Thumbs – Yummy Microgreens by Cultivate Central (4 years and up) at The Good Garden
– TUG by Stan (18-30 months) Ticketed Performance at Whitebox
– A Tiny Beat by My Piano Room (3 – 5 years)
– A Perfect Snowman by The Good Giftery (3 years and up)
15 Dec, Sunday
– Baby Beat by Kulcha Pop (8 – 36 months)
– Terrific Tales by The Storytelling Centre Ltd – Christmas Fun (3 – 7 years)
– Faraway Lands by Asteroid 325 (4 – 6 years)
– Dance-telling for Kids by Ethos (3 – 7 years)
– Merry Stockings by Harng (3 years and up)
– Anything Goes! by Neo Yan Zong & Keryn Ng (4 years and up) [Free programme with registration] (Work-in-development – The GroundBreakers)
Weekends at The Artground – 14 & 15 Dec 2019
Start date: 14/12/19 10:30
End date: 15/12/19 18:00