Learn Chinese with LEGO!
Learning made simple @ SQUARE!
FREE TRIAL LESSON (LIMITED PERIOD)
School holidays are the best time to try out new programmes! Come and find out how learning Chinese and English language can be made simple and fun.
- Ex-MOE teachers, experienced tutors and Youth Counsellor
- Well-versed in MOE syllabuses
- Passionate Educators
- Preparatory programme for AEIS Examination
- English Language, Chinese Language, Mathematics, Science and Humanities
- Primary, Secondary, Integrated Programme and Junior College
(A) OUR CHINESE LANGUAGE FRAMEWORK
Ms Chloe Lim is a highly experienced Chinese Language teacher who is previously from the MOE. She has more than 15 years of teaching experience and has taught more than 2,000 students to date, helping them to make significant improvement from failure or borderline grades to distinction. Ms Lim was also a member of the schools’ management team, and led the department in curriculum design and planning, as well as training and guiding the department teachers in lesson planning and delivery.
GIVEAWAY: Stand to Win Prizes including a Marky Polo Travels Book Set and Tickets to Nestopia & HydroDash
MARCH HOLIDAYS: The Best Activities and Ideas for Kids and Families in Singapore
Based on her in-depth understanding of the challenges that students face in learning Chinese Language, the MOE Chinese Language syllabuses and the national examination format, Ms Lim designed the unique Chinese Language framework “LEAP & BOUNDS” based on tried and tested strategies for Primary and Secondary Chinese Language.
(B) LEARN CHINESE WITH LEGO!
THIS PROGRAMME IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN 5 – 9 YEARS OLD.
- “Children learn best when they are actively involved in learning.”
- “Play engages the child physically, intellectually, linguistically, socially and emotionally”
Jacqueline Duncan and Madeline Lockwood
Learning Through Play
What is BRICKZ programme
BRICKZ is the first of its kind in Singapore!
- Collaboration between former Chinese HOD in MOE and former Lego curriculum specialist in Beijing
- Incorporated the skills designated in the MOE Chinese syllabus
- Learning through play using LEGO bricks and Robotics
BRICKZ develops a child holistically and builds the following skills in children
- Chinese Language and Literacy skills
- Ability to make connections between Mathematics and Science concepts
- Essential Life skills, e.g. collaboration, communication, logical thinking, problem solving, social-emotional skills, etc
Click here to find out more about our fees.
FREE TRIAL (LIMITED PERIOD ONLY)
For more details and to book a FREE trial lesson, contact us at:
T: +65 6844 9003
Square Education Studio
Address: 1 Marine Parade Central, #08-09 (Parkway Centre), Singapore 449408 449408
Phone: 6844 9003