Marvel at larger than life sand sculptures at Southeast Asia’s largest Sand Festival, in which JOOheng, whose works have been showcased in over 70 cities across more than 20 countries, will be celebrating his 20th year of transforming ordinary sand into incredible art works with us here at Sentosa!
Spread over 2,400 square metres of exhibition space on Siloso Beach, you can walk through three distinct zones showcasing different experiences, from day to night.
Zone 1: Our Sandsational Singapore (Singapore, Ho Say!)
– 15 3-D sand sculptures inspired by local culture, quirks and colloquial slangs
– Multi-sensory exhibits which incorporate impressive sand visuals with audio elements
Zone 2: Sentosa International Sand Sculpting Championship
– Featuring sand sculptures for Sentosa International Sand Sculpting Champtionship, created by 14 sand masters from all around the globe
DOWNLOAD: Get a Template to Make a Paper Lantern
Zone 3: Shifting Sand 2
– Showcase of interactive sand art pieces by JOOheng
– Inclusive of an exclusive zone specially for Sentosa Islanders to take photographs with JOOheng’s interactive sand sculpture
Sentosa Sandsation 2017
Start date: 1/9/17 10:00
End date: 17/9/17 21:00