What is happiness to you, and how are you pursuing it?
Read! Fest returns for its fifth edition and continues to be a celebration of the joy of reading. This year’s theme The Pursuit of Happiness shows you over 150 programmes – or pathways, for all ages and reading tastes to find their unique happiness.
– Opening weekend from 22-23 June with literary pop-up activities and art installations by Singaporean artists.
READ: Kids Can Rescue a Penguin, Earn a Badge at HarbourFront Centre, Till 18 Jun
READ: Go Looney at this Free-to-Play Inflatables that Kids will Love
– Keynote lectures, workshops and masterclasses with overseas authors Robert Twigger, Dr Zurinah Hassan, Cai Jun and Indra Soundarrajan.
– Get cosy with homegrown authors, poets and ‘bookstagrammers’ through book conversations and perspective-changing talks.
– Singapore premieres of a selection of films from the Asian Film Archives.
– Spotlight on the genre of Humour through classic texts, stand-up comedy and a debate on Singapore literature.
–Book Jams with children’s authors and more!
Read! Fest 2018
Start date: 22/6/18 0:00
End date: 28/7/18 23:59