Transforming lives through learning
Lorna Whiston camps provides a supportive playground of self-exploration for all children of ages 3 – 14, so that they can discover and enhance their unique skills, abilities, and talents, through a diverse mix of fun learning experiences.
On one hand, we nurture your child’s self- discovery process and overall development, to bring out the best in him/her.
Lorna Whiston Camps will be running online virtual camps this May School Break. The online camps will run from May 11 to 29, 2020.
3 key factors about Lorna Whiston Camps:
– Experienced teachers – We have a dedicated, compassionate and highly experienced team.
– Lorna Whiston Camps has one, all-inclusive price – $348 per child, per camp. You don’t have to worry about a thing!
– Different children, different interests? Look no further we are offering you a variety of choices this holiday period to keep every child having fun and learning a new skill virtually:
1. English Explorers (Ages 3 to 8)
2. Multi Activity (Ages 3 to 5)
3. Code Academy (Ages 9 to 14)
4. Food Academy (Ages 6 to 12)
Multi-Activity – Ages 3 to 5
Different activities daily to keep kids learning virtually and having fun this May Holidays. Multi-Activity is a balance of educational and creative classes including Drama, Zumba, Art, Science and Yoga.
English Explorers – Ages 3 to 8
Our Lorna Whiston teachers nurture and develop your child’s English skills through fun interactive activities online and offline in English Explorers with a focus on creative writing, phonics, story comprehension, grammar and vocabulary.
Code Academy – Ages 9 to 14
Does your kid love Minecraft, Scratch or Roblox? Instead of playing games let’s teach them at Code Academy to design, code and publish their own game virtually! Coding enhances kids critical and logical reasoning and, in the process, they become more effective problem-solvers! We now have exciting and innovative online programming courses for your child with different levels to progress.
Cooking Club – Ages 6 to 12
Cooking Club food is fun! Budding foodies will be cooking up a storm from the minute they put their aprons on. Our team of professional chefs are passionate about getting kids excited about cooking and healthy food. Under their expert guidance your food explorers will be taking a virtual culinary tour of the world.
Have a question? Call us on 65 6871 8844 or email us at email@example.com
Get more details about Lorna Whiston’s Online Camps.