Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
How I wonder what you are?
Little Star sits in the sky. She sees the other stars, the Moon, the earth, the planets.
And she wonders…
-- Story continues below --
What am I? Who am I? Where do I belong?
When a comet passes by, she hitches a ride, and her adventure begins.
Follow Little Star through space, down to earth and even under the sea, as she tries to find her place in the universe.
Exploring the universal themes of Family and Friendship, I Theatre’s Little Star takes audiences along with Little Star as she goes on her journey of discovery, using puppetry, Black Light, movement and music.
Based on the famous nursery rhyme, look forward to a highly visual and interactive production, with wonderful tunes, but minimal dialogue, exploring the wonders of the universe, and the joy of re-discovering your home and family.
Will you help Little Star find her way back home before the sun rises?
Recommended for two to six year olds.
Presented by I Theatre
Dates: Wednesday, 17 August to Sunday, 11 September 2016
Monday to Wednesday: 10 am
Thursday to Friday: 10 am & 2.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10.30 am & 2.30 pm
Venue: Alliance Francaise Theatre, 1 Sarkies Road, Singapore 258130
Recommended for two to six year olds
Ticket prices: $32 (excluding booking fee)
Tickets available from SISTIC.
Performers: Ghazali Muzakir, Elizabeth Loh, Rachel Tay
Script written and directed By: Brian Seward
Music composed and arranged by: Belinda Foo
Choreographer: Cathy Kee
Set Designer: Wai Yin Kwok
Costume Designer: Brian Seward
Costume Realisation: Joanne Ng Mui Huang
Stage Manager: Alycia Finley
Production Manager: Hatta Sulaiman
Sound Ops: Sharizal
Lighting Design: Josiah Yoong
Win Tickets to Little Star
Little Day Out is giving away THREE family packages of four tickets to watch I Theatre’s Little Star. Answer a simple question below and stand a chance to win:
Four Tickets to Little Star
Sun, 21 August 2016, 10.30 am
Alliance Francaise Theatre
Submit your answer by Sunday, 31 July 2016 to participate in this giveaway.
Double your chances of winning by liking and sharing this post on Facebook.
Thank you for your participation!
The three winners are:
1. Koh Hock Guan
2. Marilyn Lim
3. Lim Su Fang
Like Little Day Out on Facebook and
sign up for our FREE weekly eNewsletters
to stay updated on our next Contest and
the best of Singapore for kids.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest is open only to residents of Singapore. Entrants under the age of thirteen (13) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Contest.
2. The Contest is valid from 21 July to 31 July 2016.
3. There will be three winners receiving four tickets to I Theatre’s Little Star on Sunday, 21 Aug 2016, 10.30 am at Alliance Francaise Theatre.
4. All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on Sunday, 31 July 2016.
5. Representatives of Little Day Out will pick the Contest winners for the relevant tickets from eligible entries on the dates listed in scheduled table. No correspondence will be entertained about Little Day Out’s decision.
6. The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of the prizes. Pictures may be posted online or showcased for display purposes.
7. Little Day Out reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
8. Entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
9. Winners must produce proof of identity e.g. NRIC or work permit pass and the printed prize notification email upon the prize collection.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; Little Day Out reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
11. Little Day Out reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary.
12. The winner of the Contest will be notified by via a prize notification email. Little Day Out reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
13. The winner is required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be an eligible winner. The winner who does not respond will be forfeited.
14. Where applicable, prizes not collected shall be disposed of at Little Day Out’s sole discretion. Little Day Out ‘s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Little Day Out ‘s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
15. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by Little Day Out for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Little Day Out by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
16. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, Little Day Out at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
18. By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Little Day Out, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
19. By entering the Contest, You agree:
a. to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for Little Day Out’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
b. to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for Little Day Out ‘s promotional and marketing purposes.