For the months of August and September 2012, Little Day Out is looking for the Top Little Day Out Reviewer of places to go in Singapore.
All you have to do is login to Little Day Out and submit reviews of the different places around Singapore. Share with us what you did at the place, how your kids enjoyed it and any other tips you may have for other parents visiting the place.
Win four free passes to Happy Willow!
The Little Day Out Friend who has submitted the highest number of reviews over August and September wins four free passes to Happy Willow, a unique indoor playground for kids from 9 months to 9 years old.
Taking part is as easy as 1-2-3
Create your Little Day Out profile.
Go on your own Little Day Out to any of our “Places to Go”.
Submit a review on how you and your kids enjoyed the place. Share your tips and ideas of how others can enjoy the place you are reviewing.
The Little Day Out Friend who submits the most reviews for the contest period (22 August to 30 September 2012) wins the four free passes to Happy Willow.
Results will be announced in October 2012.
So what are you waiting for?
Sign up as a Little Day Out Friend now and start submitting review of your own Little Day Out!
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to Little Day Out Friends, i.e., reviewers must first create a profile and sign up as a Little Day Out Friend.
2. The qualifying period for the contest is from 22 August to 30 September 2012. The winners will be chosen based on the number of reviews of Places to Go.
3. The contest is open to Singapore residents only.
4. By entering the contest, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete, and you agree to participate in the promotional activities upon winning the prize, including the circulation of the picture of the winner and the partipants across media.
5. Winners will be notified via email based on the account registered with Little Day Out.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Little Day Out reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant is not eligible or has otherwise breached any of the rules.
8. Prizes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. Little Day Out reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
9. You can contact us in relation to the competition by writing to Little Day Out at email@example.com.