This Kindness Day, we’re having a carnival! Expect fun games, yummy eats, and groovy acts. On top of these, watch out for one-of-a-kind activities you can take part in.
Games and Activities
– Craft origami daisies and drop them into Singa collection boxes for a marvellous spectacle!
– Cycle for kindness and see your effort manifest in a beautiful way
– Iftar with Us as we mark the first weekend of Ramadan. 500 packets of briyani will be distributed.
– Do an Act of Kindness at the GUMs Booths and get hands-on experience with the different ways these voluntary groups show kindness to others
– Take on the Kindsville Olympiad – an exhilarating obstacle course for kids to hone the athlete in them!
Ground Up Movements
Over the years, many informal and self-organised groups have approached SKM to seek support for their self-initiated voluntary projects. These groups are affectionately called the Ground-up Movements (GUM). Their projects promote the message of kindness to different communities or address more specific social issues. Check out our latest group of GUMs to be inducted into the Kindred Spirit Circle!
Voices of Loving Kindness
Voices of Loving Kindness (VoLKs) promote the message of kindness to different communities through pro-social initiatives.
EXPECTING SOON?: Read This as You Prepare for Baby's Arrival
Start date: 19/5/18 10:00
End date: 19/5/18 21:00