Come back to your Kampung roots with us and re-connect with nature while learning about minimal waste lifestyles and plant-based diets. Makan, music, art & more!
Free Kampung Tours at 11am, 1pm, 2.30pm and 4pm
Stand to win a delicious VegThisCity food tour for 2 worth S$160! This is a vegan street food, street art experience taking place on Friday, 27 September, 7pm – 10.30pm.
ECO KID’S CORNER
Free drop-in crafty educational activities by ArtCycle all day (10am – 6pm)
Experiencing cabin fever?
Release your creative energy with these art supplies!
– How Sound Healing Can Help to Treat Pain and Diseases: 9am – 9.45am (*KID-friendly)
– Make Your Own Weaving Loom: 10am – 11.30am, 12pm – 1.30pm, 2pm – 3.30pm or 4pm – 5.30pm
– Nature Art Jam: 10am – 12pm
– How to Make Eco-Friendly Bookmarks: Anytime between 10am and 2pm
– Homemade Art Supplies: 10am, 11am, 12pm or 1pm
– Make your own Rainbow Mooncake – a Farm to Table Sensory Experience: 10am – 12pm
– Upcycled Jar Terrarium: 8 sessions available from 2pm to 6pm
– Unwanted Toys/Books ~ Don’t Throw: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm or 5pm
More activities in store!
Ground Zero Festival
Start date: 7/9/19 10:00
End date: 7/9/19 18:00