Featuring Hour of Code to introduce children as young as four to coding, and in-depth workshops for students and adults, Tech Jam 2016 is a great opportunity to learn about coding and technology.
Registration is now open. All activities are free (Admission to Science Centre applies for non-members).
Drop-in Activities include:
– Hour of Code: Learn the basics of coding by coding with your favourite characters from Minecraft, Star Wars, Frozen and more!
– Unplugged Computational Thinking: With activities like Pixel to Pictures and Cryptography, try challenging puzzles and get a better understanding of how computers work.
– Tinker with Paper Circuits: The first introduction to electronics for most, this quintessential activity allows you to explore with LEDs, copper tape and batteries to create your first circuit.
– Learn to Solder: An essential skill for an electronics engineer, solder your own printed circuit board and take it home.
– Introduction to 3D Design: Get a headstart on 3D design with Tinkercad, then take your design to the SUTD mobile FabLab to 3D print. (Small designs only, subject to 3D printer availability)
Tech Jam 2016
Start date: 5/12/16 10:00
End date: 10/12/16 17:00