Pesta Ubin is happening from 18 May 2019 to 30 June 2019! This year’s theme is “Support Ubin Businesses” as we hope to support and preserve the unique businesses that service Ubin visitors, from bumboats and vans to the local food fare.
Many Pesta Ubin activities are free of charge. Some do NOT require registration. Simply come to Pulau Ubin and join the fun! Find a Pesta Ubin activity that suits your schedule and interest! Don’t say Bo Jio!
– 12-20 May: Tua Pek Kong Festival: All are welcomed to experience this authentic village festival at Pulau Ubin!
– 2 Jun (Sun): FREE Balik Chek Jawa: Volunteer guides will be stationed all over the boardwalk to share about Chek Jawa’s amazing wildlife. With fun activities for the whole family. (There will be NO activities on the seashores).
– 29 Jun (Sat): FREE Ubin Day: The Ubin Community comes together for the grand finale of Pesta Ubin. At the Assembly Area, lots of interactive booths and many other activities.
– FREE Mystery Boxes with Young Nautilus: What’re in the mystery boxes?! Touch and feel, learn more about our marine life with Young Nautilus! Specially for families and kids!
– Ubin Family Fun! Pesta Ubin is fun for the whole family. There are also activities specially for kids: such as walks, night activities, workshops. Join family-friendly kayaking trips!
– Colourful Traditions Join celebrations of Tua Pek Kong’s birthday! Ubin bursts with six days and six nights of festivities. Ubin Jetty is decked out in flags and lanterns, the ancient Wayang Stage comes alive with traditional opera in glittering costumes. Also check out the many activities that celebrate Ubin’s heritage, some combining heritage with a fun run, or kayaking and more!
– For Nature Lovers! From forests to seashores, mangroves to wild gardens.
– Life on Ubin Pulau Ubin is Singapore’s last kampung (village). Enjoy Kampung Life in the slow lane, join activities that highlight Ubin’s heritage.
– Jalan-jalan: Wonderful Wanderings A leisurely stroll is a great way to savour the sights and sounds of Ubin!
– Ubin on Wheels Rent a bicycle or bring your own. Join special biking tours!
– Adrenaline Junkies! Lots of sporty activities to enjoy on Ubin! Get active at a fun run while exploring Ubin’s nature and heritage.
– Splashing Good Time! Have fun in the waters of Pulau Ubin. Lots of kayaking: from a gentle kayaking tour up quiet mangrove creeks, or adventurous trips that start from the mainland. Including a rare opportunity to kayak in an Ubin quarry!
– Makan! Indulge in Ubin specials (*Psst: Durian season may start during Pesta Ubin!).
– Join the Dark Side: Night wayang during Tua Pek Kong Festival is magical. Discover Ubin after twilight through special night activities.
– Inspired by Ubin: Artists and photography enthusiasts, find your muse at Ubin! Join some special arts and craft activities that feature Ubin’s heritage.
– Volunteer for Ubin Some Pesta Ubin activities involve volunteering. For example, help to clean up the shores of Pulau Ubin, or learn how to be a volunteer guide and then guide at Chek Jawa!
Pesta Ubin 2019
Start date: 18/5/19 0:00
End date: 30/6/19 23:59