Congratulations! You Did It!
Did you know:
- Fort Pasir Panjang was a sister fort to Fort Siloso on Sentosa. The two forts protected Keppel Harbour.
- For Pasir Panjang was also known as Labrador Battery.
- It played a role in the Battle of Singapore in 1942.
- The Casemates at Fort Pasir Panjang were built in 1886 to store ammunition.
- There are rumours of tunnels linking Fort Pasir Panjang with Fort Siloso but the tunnels have never been found.
Read more about Labrador Nature Reserve and Fort Pasir Panjang.